Too late

The beaches here are perfect and overcrowded, luckily I found one of these bars on the edge of the beach, there a kind gentleman rented us chairs and umbrellas

The beaches here are perfect and overcrowded, luckily I found one of these bars on the edge of the beach, there a kind gentleman rented us chairs and umbrellas.  In Los Angeles when we go for a swim, we just take a towel to sit on the edge of the sand, right?  But here in Brazil it is very different, we have to have umbrellas, chairs and so on.  People like to come prepared for everything.

— I'm going to get my feet wet, are you coming?  -Yn stopped standing on the sand looking at me and his mother.  Jen was lying on a sarong and I was on a lounger.

— Not now sunshine, maybe later.  -Jen said putting her hands over her eyes to see Yn, she was in the sun.  What women don't do for a tan.

Yn walked bouncing to the water, seeing that reminded me of the times when Jen and I were together, almost every summer day we went to the beach with Yn.  We made sand castles, or most of the time the two of them covered me with sand while I slept.  Those moments were good.

— Every day that passes she looks more like you.  -Jen said watching our daughter dive.

— I don't think she looks a lot more like you, you can be sure, she is identical to you. When she gets angry or doesn't understand something, she makes the same face you do.  - I said laughing remembering her faces.

— I don't grimace.  -She crossed her arms, along her brows, narrowed her eyes and wrinkled her nose.

— Yes, you do, you draw your eyebrows together, narrow your eyes and wrinkle your nose.

— Ham.  -She realized that she was doing all that and then turned her face away.

— The water's fine, you guys need to get in.

— Yn, where were you? It's all covered in sand.  -I asked laughing at her condition.

— I accidentally fall, but not much.  - I laughed even more.

— Did you hurt yourself?  where is it hurting?  -Jen got up worried. — Can you stop laughing at your daughter? -ah it's true, I'm her father, I can't laugh.

— Mama I'm fine, I just fell.  -She laughed lightly.

— Good, imagine having to run to a hospital like that, in a bikini. -she sat on the yoke and Yn looked at me.

— Aren't you going to go into the water?

— No, I'd rather stay here.

— I will go.  -I got up and walked with Yn to the edge of the sea.

— Take her and run to the water? -What a diabolical daughter I have, my God.

— Only if it's now.  -I went back to the space we had rented.  I walked gently towards Jen, she had her back to me, looking at the sea and Yn making hearts for her.

Without waiting for her to see me I grabbed her waist lifting her up.  I put her on my shoulder and she runs away.  Jen screams like crazy, hits me on the back, but your slaps and punches's don't even tickle.