Unfaithful

I can not take it anymore!  Wants to know?  I better go back to Los Angeles, Rio de Janeiro is not my city, it's not my refuge it's just a tourist town where Ben's girlfriend was born

In the morning I was the first to wake up between me and Yn, Ben who was alone in the suite and clearly wasn't going to get up as early as I was.  I packed my suitcase and woke up Yn, lied that I had to do some errands in Los Angeles and asked if she wanted to come back with me.  She accepted, of course, but unfortunately asked about Affleck's fret.

— Is my father going with us? Since we won't be able to ride the tram together, he could come, wouldn't he?

— He'll stay, enjoy this last day, leave him alone.

— Okay, I'm ready now.  -He closed his suitcase.

We checked out, a taxi was already waiting for us at the entrance of the hotel, we got into the vehicle and went talking with the driver to the airport.

There I bought two tickets for the next flight back to LA, the plane would leave in the afternoon, so we would have to spend a good part of the time here waiting.

Affleck called me around noon, so to avoid answering around Yn and causing confusion I tried to keep her busy.

— Sunshine, can you get Mama some coffee?  - I asked and she nodded getting up from the chair next to me.

— Jennifer?  Where are you?  - Ben asked after I answered him.

— Something happened in LA, I had to go back today and Yn wanted to come with me.

— AND I AM MICKEY!  -she shouted.
— Jennifer... Where's Yn, I want to talk to her."

— She went to buy a coffee and stop screaming, I'm not deaf.  I'm just going home.  -I did not lie.

— Tell me why you do this? Do you think it's funny to take a teenager and disappear on a plane?

— Ben, I'm just going home, what's with that?

— WHAT'S IN IT?  You just take our daughter like that!  -he screamed again, but it seems he wasn't alone, since he stopped screaming. — Can't you see you're doing the same thing you were thirteen years ago?  -Oh, he wanted to talk about the past.

— Okay, okay, Ben, I need to hang up.  - I hung up on his face.

God!  Why is Benjamin Affleck like this?  Every conversation we have, he tries to talk about the past.  Sometimes it's better to forget the past, isn't it?  To move on.

It took almost an hour to finally board the plane.  This time I chose my window seat, Yn next to me in the middle seat and the other seat was empty.  Thank God.

— Hi Princess.  -Ben?  No, it wasn't him.

— Dad?  I thought you were going to stay that day in Rio.  -Yn hugged the same one who sat next to her.