Brazil

Going to Brazil might be a good idea, it's been a long time since I took a few days off, especially a few days with Yn

Going to Brazil might be a good idea, it's been a long time since I took a few days off, especially a few days with Yn.  Maybe this weekend we could enjoy a mother-daughter moment.

Now, the day before going on a trip, I decided to visit my mother.  She would be really mad to see me travel to another country and not take the time to go see her.  When I arrived at her house, Lynda had gone to her in-laws' house and Leslie was at her boyfriend's house, I took the opportunity to tell about this trip, we can say that I don't know what to do in two days looking at Affleck and his girlfriend.

— Are you going to Brazil?  And together?  -Sometimes it seems to me that my mother is a little deaf, maybe it was her age or she just makes herself.

— Yes mom, but we will not go together.  I will go with Yn and he with his girlfriend.  -I shrugged my shoulders.

— Even so, they will have to spend time together, they can't divide Yn like an orange and each have one side of it.

— Of course we won't.  - laughs at his speech.  — she will spend time with each, or indeed, a day with each.

— They still go together.  -My mother shrugged her shoulders leaving the kitchen.

We debated this for a bit, and I tried to explain to my mom that Ben and I wouldn't be hanging out as a couple.  Something that didn't get into that little brown lady's head.  After a while I gave up on the matter and went back to my house.  I waited for Yn to arrive to pack our bags.

— Mama, are you home?  -I heard Yn's voice in the room, I bet the sound of keys being dropped on the table.

— I'm in the room!  - I shouted from upstairs, she ran up the stairs quickly arriving at the door of the room.
— Didn't I already tell you not to run on the stairs?  -I crossed my arms with a disapproving look.

— Sorry… I'm excited for the trip.

— Okay, now let's pack our bags.  -I got up and opened the wardrobe door.
— So in Brazil it's summer.  I need warm clothes.

— Now it's time for me to wear croppeds!  - I celebrated.

— Not only croppeds, you can put a winter outfit in your suitcase, it will get cold.  -God... Just now saying that sentence I felt like a mother.

— OK mother.  -Yn left me when returning to hers.

I decided to take colorful and comfortable clothes, I love to wear this type of clothes, but being followed by several paparazzi every day makes it difficult to wear something comfortable.  I always have to be tidy.
After packing my suitcase, I took a bath, we would leave for the airport in the afternoon.

— Sunshine, are you ready? -I spoke loudly for her to hear.

— Yes... I... I just... I need help with the suitcase.  -she replied as she descended the stairs with her heavy suitcase.  I went to it and carried a side of her suitcase, dividing the weight between the two of us.