Hello?

Yn hasn't left the room, I'm feeling like crap after I hit her with a slap, she has to understand me

Yn hasn't left the room, I'm feeling like crap after I hit her with a slap, she has to understand me. I got nervous, there are so many things I have to think about and resolve now.

I left the hall and went back to my room, I took a shower and put on some running clothes, I know it's already night, but I can't stay here if she doesn't want to talk to me. The best I can do is go out and unwind.

— I'm going to run a little, take care, ok Sunshine? -I knocked on her door and went downstairs. I left the house and started walking around the neighborhood.

When I was already close to a square my cell phone started to ring. It was an unknown number, but I answered it anyway.

— Hello? -I asked suspiciously, who calls at a time like this?

— Miss... Jennifer Lynn Lopez? - A thick voice spoke on the other end of the line.

— Yea...?

— Correct, it's her. - The man talked to someone.— Jennifer?"
- was the voice of Ben.

— Yes, Ben, where is she?

— I need her to come here...

— Here where? -I asked worriedly.

— At the police station... -he sighed.

— No-now? - I stuttered, great because I didn't think of that. He must be there for assaulting Beau.

— I'll give you the address...

Ben told me which police station he was in, the best thing was that it wasn't that far from where I was. I got there to find Ben inside a cell and Beau sitting in a chair with a black eye.

— You mean you're the reason for all this chaos. - a policeman spoke ironically. Just smile awkwardly.

I had to post Affleck's bail, I didn't mind that. After all, he had reasons to have done what he did. When they opened his cell, I tried to hug him, but he avoided me. Beau came to me and hugged me unintentionally.

— How long, Jen. -I felt him hand slide over my ass, I looked at him scared.

— Thanks, Jennifer, I'll get by from here. -Ben said looking at Casper's hand, which I took from my body.

— You're welcome. -smiles leaving Casper where he was and following Ben. — Can I talk to you?

— Now is not a good time. -He turned his back on me and left.

He still hasn't forgiven me. What do I have to do to change all this? I can't stand being like this anymore.

I walked back home, tried to think of some way to talk to Yn. I can't let my daughter think I'm a monster, I want her best. We have to be friends and not enemies.

I stopped in front of the house seeing Yn's window open, it's too cold out here for the window to be open.

— Sunshine? Close that window, it's not hot anymore. -I yelled and went inside the house. — Did you hear me? You don't feel like catching a cold, do you? -I went up the stairs. I didn't hear the window being closed, so I stopped in front of her bedroom door. — Yn, I told you to close the window! - I said angry. — Are you there? Yn? Can you answer me at least out of politeness? -I didn't answer, is she sleeping? — I'm going in! I forced the lock, locked. — YN LOPEZ AFFLECK, I'M GOING TO BREAK DOWN THIS DOOR, OPEN NOW! -I screamed and got no response.

I took a few steps back getting ready to open the door, does she think I can't? Um, I go to the gym, I have enough strength for that.

— I'M GOING IN! - I yelled and counted to three stepping in the door.

The room was empty, there were some clothes on the floor and empty hangers in the open wardrobe. Her backpack wasn't in place. I ran to the window and looked around. Great, my daughter just ran away since I'm a terrible mother!

I took out my cell phone and tried to call Ben, she might have gone to his house.

— Urg! Why don't you answer me, it's something important! - I said to myself seeing the call go to voicemail.

— What is it, Jennifer? -Ben opened the door to the house. I had to come to his house.

— Is Yn... Is she in? Tell me she's there, please... - I said crying. She has to be here!

— No, she is not. -He shrugged.

— QUIT PLAYING AFFLECK, SUNSHINE, YOU'RE THERE, AREN'T YOU? I hit him on the chest trying to get in.

— SHE IS NOT HERE, WHY ARE YOU SCREAMING?

— She... She... She ran away from home... -I whispered in fear.  What if something happens to her?  I will never forgive myself...

— Which?  Why would she?

— We fought... I slapped her, I didn't mean to do that... It was... It was on impulse...

— Why were they fighting?

— She started asking me questions about you and me, about my cheating on you… I started to get nervous!

— Have you no idea where she might have gone?

— No.  I thought you were here, after all, she's mad at me, not you.

— Did you try to call the police?

— It's no use, they don't start looking until twenty-four hours later.  By then, something may have already happened.  Ben... I lost my daughter... - I hugged him and collapsed for good.  I needed to feel safe.

— Calm down, Jen, let's find her... We didn't lose her, maybe she's at a friend's house.  He massaged my back and leaned my face into her neck, breathing in her perfume.  How good it is to be like this with him, too bad Ben will only calm me down until we find Yn.  After that it will be the same with me again.
*
°
*
°
*
It took me a while, but I posted (my internet went down🤡🤡🤡)
Eight votes and I post one more 🙃

Vote and comment 🇧🇷🇺🇲