The Afflecks together again

Shame, fear, nervousness, those words defined me at that moment

Shame, fear, nervousness, those words defined me at that moment.  When the show was over I went straight to my dressing room, people cheered while I practically ran in embarrassment, why was Ben there?  What would he do now?

- Jen, Ben asked to come in… May I?  - a man from the production knocked on the door, I was lying on the couch I muttered a "yes" and settled myself sitting normally while they opened the door.

- Hi Jennifer, you were great up there.  -I heard Ben's voice, I looked at him who was staring at the floor as he closed the door.

- Thank you… And about the music… A thousand apologies, I promise…

- Not alright.  - he laughed weakly. - I kind of liked it.  I just wanted to... You know, talk to you.  I think I owe you an apology.

- No, I'm the one who needs to apologize by the way, apologize for all this… I… I really want to apologize.  - I said nervously as he approached me.  Ben stopped in front of me and bent down leaning on my legs, he took my hands and started talking.

- Jennifer... -I interrupted him.

- I know, you don't want anything to do with me anymore and if you don't want my friendship anymore I understand... Just please let me tell you everything.

- I just want you to listen.  I'm sorry for the way I acted that day, I was stunned by it all.  You were wrong with me, but I was wrong with you too when I started screaming and pointed my finger in your face.  You know I was never like that, but that whole situation got out of my control and I freaked out.  I should have talked and resolved all this civilly.  But... I couldn't, I thought spending this time far away from you would help, it didn't help.  It only made things worse, I realized I can't live without you, Jennifer.  -I looked at Ben who had some tears in his eyes.  - I love you, always have and always will.

- I… I love you too, Ben. - I caressed his face while sniffing my nose to keep from crying.

- I want to settle this, promise me you'll never do that again, I promise you I'll never act like that again.

- I promise, Ben.  I promise.  That was a mistake, you were always the right person for me, it just took me a while to realize... -I wiped some tears from his face and kissed his forehead.  - Forgive me...

- I always forgive you, Miss Lopez.  - Ben laughed getting up.

- Can we start over? -I asked hopefully.

- We can't... -I looked at him sadly. - We must start over!  -I felt him grab my waist and then he pulled me in for a kiss.

- What do you mean to start over, and I'm here?  -We looked at the bathroom door, Yn was standing there with an indignant face.

- Really, we can't throw it away... -I said softly, Ben let out a different laugh than Yn who huffed and crossed his arms.

- MAMA!

- It's a joke, we'll start over with you!  -I stretched my arms and called her for a hug.

- I know… But it hurt… - She came sullenly.

- So we're a close-knit family? -smiles at Ben and Yn.

- I think so.  -Affleck shrugged, smiling.

- Finally, it took years.  -Yn rolled his eyes sighing. - You're going to make me cry... -She walked away from me, fanning her face. - We're a normal family, like we used to be... I've always wanted this...

- The Afflecks together again.  -I said pulling Yn closer, I, she and Ben were hugged there.

- Together again, and this time for good!  -Ben completed.

- Forever!  -Yn buried his face in our embrace.
*
°
*
°
*
And it's over 🥺
But CALM!  Tomorrow I will release an extra chapter, it is perfect and I know you will love it 🙃❤️

Vote and comment 🇧🇷🇺🇲