I beg you then come back

Time passed, Ben didn't listen to me after that day

Time passed, Ben didn't listen to me after that day.  I don't judge him, if I were in his place I wouldn't talk to him anymore either.  So I couldn't do anything.

  He didn't come to my house anymore, not even to talk to Yn, not that he'd forgotten about her.  Obviously not, Ben was still a good father, but not in front of me, after all, I didn't even see him anymore.

  We can say it still hurts me, I'm not ready to forget about Ben.  I never forgot him, I love him and I want to be with him again.  But unfortunately I don't think Ben is up for that.  Everyone realized that, Affleck went out to parties, unlike me.  I'd rather stay at home, sipping wine, thinking about how much I'd missed him.

  I can't judge him for enjoying life, I did it after I separated from him, but it's a shame I only valued him after losing him.

  Now he must be in for another night, or at home with Yn.  I don't know, right now I'm going to enter my show here in Los Angeles.

- HOW ARE YOU, LOS ANGELES?  -I went up on stage speaking into the microphone and in response I received several screams and whistles.  - Are ready?

  - YEA!

  - HOW IT IS?  ARE YOU READY?  -I asked again and everyone in the audience cheered.

  Started playing my medley with all my most famous songs, my dancers would dance while I danced to some small parts singing.

  After finishing one of my last songs, I'm Real, I sang Closer To You. Singing that made me much lighter, it even gave me the idea of ​​showing a new song that I composed.

- And to close this great night.  I'd like to share a song... -I paused, catching my breath after finishing an entire choreography.- About love… - i smiles against the microphone, looking at everyone.

-C'MON JLO, YOU'RE THE BEST!

- And it's okay, too bad you're leaving.  I know it's late, I'm sorry about the time, I won't sleep until I say.  -I walked on the edge of the stage greeting some fans.

- I LOVE YOU!

- I'm not okay, I'm not cool with all this stuff.  I did everything, I swore the world, for us. And this time will be no different... -I returned to the center of the stage while doing a little dance with my feet like "one and two".  He moved two steps to one side and then two to the other.

- You'll see that one day we'll meet, you'll let chance take over. Maybe it just wasn't our time... -I took one of my dancers and we danced close together as a couple. - We will!  My love I beg you then come back!  I beg you then come back... I beg you then come back, I beg you then come back, I beg you then come back!

- And it's okay, too bad you're leaving.  I know it's late, I'm sorry about the time, I won't sleep until I say.  -I broke away from the dancer and aimed the microphone at the audience who sang along.

- I'm not okay, I'm not cool with all this stuff.  I did everything, I swore the world, for us. And this time it won't be different... Who knows?  -I went back to doing the little dance with my feet listening to everyone sing my song.

- You'll see that one day we'll meet, you'll let chance take over. Maybe it just wasn't our time.  My love I beg you then come back!

- My Ben, I beg you then come back... And it's okay... - I ended the song.

- My Ben I beg you then come back, my Ben I beg you then come back, I beg you then come back!  -one person pulled the last chorus I sang and everyone else continued.

- God, don't sing that version.  - I said embarrassed covering my face with my hands.

- A SONG FOR BEN AFFLECK TO COME BACK, WHAT DO YOU THINK?  -I heard Yn's voice coming from behind the stage, I turned around and she was walking towards me.

- Why are you here?  - I asked ignoring the people screaming.

- Watching my mama show?  -She laughed low as she walked past me and stood in front of everyone. - A song, isn't it?

- A SONG!

- Let the sound out!  -She screamed and started playing a very loud beat. - She's from the bagasse and besides being pretty, she's hot and single.

- She's from the bagasse and besides being pretty, she's hot and single.

- How can you not? And no matter what others say, she lives her life, which is just one and it's a short time.  Time is expensive and she's living.  AND SHE IS?

- She's from the bagasse and besides being pretty, she's hot and single!

- Am I from the bagasse?  -laughs into the microphone looking at Yn, she was focused while interacting with the people.

- And besides being pretty, she's hot and single!  -She came to meet me and hugged me.  — IS SHE OR NOT GUYS?

- IT IS!  - they shouted in response.

- She's from the bagasse… -Yn interrupted.

- And besides being pretty, I'm hot and single.

- And what do you think, Papi? -Yn looked at the front of the stage.

- Which?  -I looked quickly to a side where it was a little dark, why the hell was Ben there?

- Do you think Papi?  -Ben just nodded smiling at Yn's question.  That made me very ashamed, after all I didn't know they were there.
*
°
*
°
*
Finally I'm back, right?
I'm looking forward to the next story, it's going to be PERFECT!!!!
Few chapters left to finish...
Wait lol 🤫❤️

Vote and comment 🇧🇷🇺🇲