Extra - The Afflecks are increasing

Some years later

Some years later...

  Today is a special day, it's my and Ben's wedding anniversary.  He and I thought we'd have fun and travel, but as we have three kids at home.  We thought it best to celebrate with them.  We both got married a while ago, well, after we had the twins.  Emme and Max, yes, me and Affleck had more kids.  This was a wonderful thing in our lives, in my crisis days Ben showed how much he loved me, because on second thought... I couldn't even stand myself during the whole pregnancy.

  Now after a full morning of work Ben and I managed to get home, let's pack up the kids and go out to dinner.

  - Mama!  -Max opened the door, his face was smeared with flour and Emme behind him had a spoon with chocolate.

  - What are you up to?  -I asked running my finger over her flour-smeared face.

  - YN, MAMA AND DAD HAVE ARRIVED!  -he spoke hastily.

  - Try to wind them up outside!  Then help me here with the snacks.  -She came running to the room.  - Oh, you're already there.  -She stopped at the door.  - Surprise?  -she showed a chocolate cake that she was holding.

  - SURPRISE, WE HAVE SALTS!  -Emme shouted with the box in her hands.

  The smell of cooking oil got into my nose, that smell was horrible and it made me want to vomit with the smell of it.

  - What is all this?  -Ben for the first time said something standing next to me.

  - Dad, a surprise, huh?  -Max shrugged.

  - Oh my love, thank you my babies.  -I grabbed Max and Emme, hugged them tight and then hugged Yn.

  - We thought about doing that... Today they complete another year of marriage... Isn't it?  -Yn said embarrassed.

  - Happy our day, papi!  -I said smiling at Ben.

  - Happy our day, love.

  - Can we eat now?  -Max spoke impatiently while looking at the cake that Yn was holding.

  - Sure, Sunshine, can you get the knife?  -Yn nodded handing me the cake and going to the kitchen.

  - Yn bought snacks, they are delicious!  -Emme came to me with the box.

  - I can believe.  - I said taking a deep breath inhaling the scent.  - Ben... I think... I'm not feeling well...

  - Like this?  - He looked worried.

  - That's it... - Before I finished the sentence I threw up in front of Emme.

  - OH, MOM PUPPED ON ME!  -Emme ran away.

  - It was nothing dear, let's clean you up.  -Ben went after her.

  - Why did she throw up on the cake?  Max widened his eyes at Ben.  -I took advantage and also ran to the nearest bathroom, letting the cake fall to the floor.  I locked myself and turned on the faucet, rinsed my mouth out and took a deep breath for awhile.

  - Mama, is everything okay there? 
- Max knocked on the door.

  - Yea!  I'm getting out of here, okay baby?

  I took a breath but once, I knew what it was.  I left the bathroom and went back to the room that had vomit on the floor and cake stains.

  - Surprise!  - I said awkwardly.

  - Surprise?  How so, mama?  - Max asked.

  - Surprise?  Wait... I mean... -Yn dropped the knife on the floor and gave a little scream.

  - Yea.

  - You're pregnant?  Again?

  - Yes... What did you think?  -¹I asked nervously while Ben wasn't in the room.

  - Is the mother pregnant?  -Shit, Max was here, he's going to come out screaming that.

  - Who's pregnant?  -Ben showed up with Emme on his lap and cleaning products.

  - It must be the mama, she threw up on me!  -Emme crossed her arms.

  - No baby... - Ben laughed weakly looking at me.  - You are?  -I nodded with a half smile.

  - Are we going to have a brother?  I hope it's a boy, I can't stand girls anymore.  -Max snorted, rolling his eyes.

  - Hey!  -Yn slapped him on the back of the head.

  - Sunshine!  - I scolded her.

  - Are you really pregnant?  -Ben was still dumbfounded.

  - Yeah, we're going to have another baby!  -Finally, my penny dropped and I hugged him happily.

  - This is wonderful!  Did you like the idea?  -Ben looked at Yn who was static looking at nothing.

  - Yes yes.  But those little pests were enough for me!  -referred to Emme and Max, laughs.

  - Hey, don't talk like that about my babies!  - I defended them and Max who stuck out his tongue to his sister.

  - See, don't talk about me like that, Yn!

  - Okay, baby.  How about we eat something now?  -Yn rolled my eyes at him.

  - What would the pregnant woman like to eat?  -Ben asked looking at me.

- Hmm... French fries, ice cream, and maybe a cake.

  - But first we have to clean it all up.  - I said taking a product that Ben had brought.

  - NO!  - they all talked together and I got scared.

  - What's it?  - laughs weakly looking at everyone.

  - You can't force it, let me clean it.  Go sit down, Emme stay here with Mom.  -Ben left her on the couch.

  - But what if she throws up on me?  -She looked at me with fear.

  -  Was inadvertently.  -I laughed, sitting next to her.  -But it wasn't Mom who threw up, it was her little brother.  I put my hand on her stomach and her eyes widened.

  - Little brother?  -she repeated the word.

  - It's Emme, looks like the Afflecks are increasing... - Ben laughed and we all smiled.
*
°
*
°
*
And it looks like it's over now 🙃 I haven't posted in these three days due to lack of shame on my face, ok? but I finally finished.
Now (maybe today I've already posted) my new story 🤍
I just want to say that I am very flattered that you read the things I write, I often feel lonely and it was here that I saw that there really are people who like me for who I am, I love writing and seeing you here is --- inexplicable, we really love you ❤️❤️❤️

Vote and comment 🇧🇷🇺🇲

𝕂𝕚𝕤𝕤𝕖𝕤 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚢<3

𝕂𝕚𝕤𝕤𝕖𝕤 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚢<3