Roses

After that day I haven't talked to Lopez anymore, I can't think about the possibility that we're still friends or something

After that day I haven't talked to Lopez anymore, I can't think about the possibility that we're still friends or something.  This whole story hurt me so much, I find it hard to keep loving her after that.

— So... Ben Affleck! -Ellen looked at me and laughed.  I'm afraid of this woman.

— Ellen... How are you?  - I asked getting settled on the couch where I sat.  Now I was being interviewed by her on her television show.

— I'm fine, but what about you, how are things? Girlfriend?  Wife?  Lover?  Jennifer Lopez?  - Great, she wants to know about Jennifer.

— I don't, I don't, I don't and I don't even know about Jennifer. -I replied.

— How could you not, Affleck.  You traveled to Jersey together.  The public wants to know about you.  -she said looking at the camera and the audience laughed and screamed.

— There's nothing you want to know, she's there and I'm here.  - I said simple.  Obviously I wouldn't tell you that we fought, I discovered a betrayal, that she left me to be with an immature boy.  It hurts me and is too humiliating to talk about.

— You mean they fought, why?  -She rested her head on the arm that was resting on her armchair.  Authentic gossip pose.

  It took me a while to think of something, what would I say?  I can't be rude to her live!

— Thi-things, sometimes things happen and people fight.  - I stuttered, shit!

— That's not convincing...

— Come on Ellen, did you call me to ask about Lopez?  Invite her then.  - The audience laughed and it looked at me quickly.  Why did I say this?  I will be stopped on the street.

— Okay, okay, Ben, let's talk about you.  -She raised her hands in apology.
— Girlfriend?  I heard you ended up with the baby killer.

— What?

  — Larissa Machado, they called her that in the networks.  Congratulations, you and Jenni... Oops, sorry.  People ruined her life.  -she laughed weakly.

— Whatever, I don't want any more contact.  -I shrugged my shoulders.

— Why did you break up with her? I mean, we know, but... Did he love her?  -What a thing this woman!

— Love I think is a very strong word, we say, human beings, people fall in love sometimes.  Love is a very rare thing to feel for someone, especially when we already love someone else.  So it's hard to love more than one.

— Wasn't she your love?

— No, unfortunately not.

— Who is this love of yours? Can you tell us now?

— I could... If she still were, but people let us down and that makes love weaker and weaker. Until he ends up with an even bigger disappointment.

— We're curious... Let's do it like this, this person... Describe him as a flower.  -Ellen looked at me with a face of "you'll still give me names".