Vagina!

— Hey!  Ben, can I talk to you?  -Jennifer Lopez calling me in the middle of the morning?  What does this woman want

— What would it be about?  -I asked getting up from bed, it was just eight o'clock in the morning, who cares about people at that time?

— I... I need to talk about this with someone... -she made suspense.

— Can talk.  -I went into the closet to hear what she was going to say, Larissa is here and I'm not in the mood to fight.

— I'm Pregnant!

— Which?  Pre- Pregnant?  -I stuttered, how did that happen?  Well, come to think of it I don't want to know how.

— Yeah, not pregnant... You know what, I'm sorry I'm calling you at this hour.

— No!  Wait, you can talk, I-I'm h-happy, yeah, happy for you.

— I'm having a party to tell Alex and my family, I wish you were there.  You're still my family, aren't you?  -She's drunk, because, she just can.

— Ah, a party, I'll try to go... Was that all?

— Oh, there's one more thing, this might sound kind of weird... But... Can you come with me to my first appointment?  Alex is away and I still haven't told Yn.  - great, look here for the second option.  Since idiot Alex is out.

— Just let me know… - I opened the closet door to peek at Larissa, she was sleeping.  — That I will, but tell me one thing... Why did you tell me that?

— I trust you.  - laughed. — Now get ready, I'll be there in twenty minutes for my appointment.

— What?  I thought it was another day, Jennifer!  -I heard her chuckle and then hung up.

I left the closet and went into the bathroom, took a quick shower and went back to the closet and got ready.

Amorzinho where are you going? -Larissa rubbed her eyes sitting on the bed.

— I'll have to leave, I'll be back in the afternoon.

— That you're going out I saw it, I'm asking where.  -she laughed yawning.

— Going to the hospital, Yn is a little sick.  - lied.

— I can come along if you want. -she got up quickly.

— It won't be necessary, it must have been something she ate, I'm better now.

— Then I'll go shopping, send her well. -she went to the bathroom.

I went down to the kitchen, at least I'd have a cup of coffee, I can't leave hungry.

— OH GOD!  -I screamed when I saw Larissa looking at me from across the counter.  How is this woman ready?

— Why the scare?  -She looked at me seriously and threw me a kiss in the air.

— You always take so long to get ready.  -she was wearing an orange top, blue jeans and an open shirt in a darker orange shade.  On her feet she wore white sandals and her hair was straight, she never gets dressed so quickly.