Show me then

He loves me?  Was it really true?  But I love Alex

I dropped Ben off in front of his house and headed for mine.  What would I do now?  I can't just leave Alex for him, that would be crazy, wouldn't it?

— Mama, can I spend the night at Luiza's house?

— Who is Louise?  -I asked while she parked the car, we just arrived and she already wants to leave?

— A friend, you know her.  The one that freaked out when she found out you were my mother.  - we laughed and remembered that episode.

— Do I have to take you to her house? -I asked as she unlocked the door.

— No, her mother is coming by.

— Fine, then you can.  I'm dead tired. - I sighed as I entered the house.  Alex wasn't home anymore, he must have left, great.

— I'll pack my backpack, tomorrow I'll go to school with her and we'll meet on the way out?  -I nodded and she ran up the stairs.

— I told you not to run on the stairs! -I said and heard her laugh, if mom isn't easy.

Luiza and her mother had already picked up Yn here, now I was lying in my bathrobe on the huge sofa in my living room, while the news was on television.  I wasn't paying attention to what they were saying, but I still didn't think about changing the channel.

When I was almost falling asleep, I was tired of hearing about deaths, robberies and politics, hearing footsteps and when I opened my eyes I got a big scare.  It was Alex standing in front of me with a bouquet of red roses.

— I didn't mean to scare you.  -He laughed weakly, still staring at me. Do I have to run now or later?

— What do you want Alex?  - I asked rudely.

— Apologize, I was an asshole, I'm sorry.

— Do you really think flowers and a single word will change what you've done?

— I know you won't, but I can't live without you, Jenny...

— Apologies denied, I don't want to talk to you anymore!  -I got up and went to the kitchen, he followed me and ignored him.

— I'll do anything you say, I want to show you I love you.  -Are they really telling the truth?  No, sure.

— There's nothing that can show you love me, you yelled at me, scared me with your actions.

— That was just me losing my mind, I promise I've changed.

— From one day to the next?  Show me then.  - I said ironically.  Alex again approached me, I did not hesitate and then he pressed me against the kitchen counter and began to explore every part of my body with his hands, until he reached my face.  He placed them on my cheeks and kissed me fiercely and then his hands went down to my waist again, while mine scratched his back through the thin fabric he wore.

He untied the bow that held my robe, leaving me half naked in front of him.  He caressed my breasts over the bra I was wearing, which magically was already on the floor.  His caresses passed over my breasts and down my belly button to my crotch.

I smiled when I felt his touch near my intimacy, this night was apparently going to be wonderful.

Alex made me sit on the counter and spread my legs between them, he slid his fingers over my already damp panties.  I made light moans during his little touches on my skin.  So, already extremely excited I took off my panties myself, he laughed at my act and without warning penetrated two fingers to the bottom.

— Um... -I moaned in his ear and he continued to play with his fingers inside me.

— Do you like this, Jen?  - He asked hoarsely and it didn't take long for me to fall apart in his fingers.  He withdrew his fingers from inside me, bringing them to his mouth. — Did you know you're hot?  -he got out of between my legs and started to unbutton his pants, I was looking at him, how can such a sexy man be such a crook sometimes?

Alex dropped his pants along with his boxers and pulled me closer to him, nearly falling off the counter.  He positioned his cock in my entrance and began to penetrate me frantically making me go crazy, what a man my God.

He let me down from the bench and then I stood on the floor separating us.  The same turned me away from him, I supported my arms on the bench and again Alex penetrated me, but this time with slower burrows.

Clearly crying out for more than two caresses, I started to move my hips against his body.

— More... Hmm... — I tried to speak between moans.

— What do you want Jen?  -he gave a strong lunge making me almost jump.

I felt my intimacy throbbing and tightening his member and finally I reached my orgasm.

Alex in turn didn't stop, he seemed to want more, and his little greed made me even more excited.  After we stayed in the same position for a while, he lifted one of my legs so that there was a tiny space between our bodies.  That made me delirious, I bit my lips holding back a moan after he accelerated his burrows and his free hand started massaging my breasts and his mouth nibbled my ear making me moan and laugh at the same time.

A while passed and he decreased his burrows, I felt his liquid invading me.  He withdrew his pulsing member from between my legs, causing his cum to run down my now numb legs.

Maybe he proved his love to me...
*
°
*
°
*
I hate Alex with all my strength 🤡
*crying* I only know how to make hot when it's from Bennifer 🥲

*°*°*I hate Alex with all my strength 🤡*crying* I only know how to make hot when it's from Bennifer 🥲

Vote and comment 🇧🇷🇺🇲