I know...

I don't know what to feel fear, anger, sadness, hate

I don't know what to feel fear, anger, sadness, hate... I don't know what to do and now what will be the next step?  I lost my baby, a being that even without seeing his face I was already completely in love.

I got back from the hospital a few weeks ago, Alex and Larissa threw this whole story out to the media and not only do I have to bear the pain of a loss but also the pain of being hated on the internet by millions of people.

— Mama, are you awake?  -I heard Yn's voice and the knocking on the bedroom door, it's been a long time since I left here... — Mama?  Mama?  -I kept lying down looking at the window curtain, it was already sunny.

— She must be sleeping.  -I heard Ben's voice.  Oh, I didn't even know he was here.

— No Papi, she is not, she must be lying down watching the curtain light up.  -She wasn't wrong.

— Mama... Let me in, I miss you... -Yn's tearful voice.

— Jennifer... She's crying, open that door.  -I closed my eyes and sighed, I can't do this with my only daughter.  I got up and unlocked the door and Yn hugged me tight.

— Mom... Promise you won't lock yourself up for weeks? -she looked at me with tears in her eyes.

— I will try, ok? -I said kissing her forehead.

— Princess, can I talk to your mother now?  -Ben asked the same one who broke the hug and nodded leaving there. — Jen, you need to see a doctor.

— Please leave me alone, I just need to lie down and sleep.

—  No, Jen... You can't be in mourning forever!

— I can not? Says that because the child wasn't hers, he was mine, Ben.  HE WAS MINE!  -I screamed as it hit my chest.

— IT WAS NOT MINE, BUT I LOVED IT!  -he yelled back. — I wish it were our son, you know that was always our dream... - Ben sat on the edge of the bed looking at me.

— I know... - I whispered.  He spent a few minutes sighing softly and looking at me, then he stood up with his back to me and ran his hands over his face.  Was Ben crying?

— Get up, we have to leave.  - He spoke with his back still.

— I- I'm afraid... People hate me now.  - I stuttered nervously.  How would I get out now?  No one else would look me in the face.

— For Yn, let's go out with her, she... And I need you.  -I got out of bed and walked over to him.

— I need you too.  -I hugged her back and smiled.

I took a long shower.  What would I tell the paparazzi?

— JEN, ARE YOU READY?  -I heard Ben yell from downstairs.

— I'M GOING DOWN!  -i yelled back as I finished getting dressed, I had to apply a lot of makeup on my face to hide the dark circles under my eyes and that wasted a lot of my time.