Airplane

It was Sunday, we only had that day to enjoy the wonders of this city

It was Sunday, we only had that day to enjoy the wonders of this city.  When I woke up I noticed that Jen's bags were no longer here in the room.

— She must have moved into Yn's room, I can't believe she got mad at me because of the kiss.  - I said to myself while washing my face in the bathroom sink.

I took a quick shower and after getting dressed I thought about knocking on Yn's door, she wanted so much to go visit and ride the Santa Teresa tram.

I knocked on her door about five times and got no response from her.

— Yn?  Are you there?  Jennifer?  -I knocked more hastily on the door until someone opened it.

— Excuse me sir, may I help you?  - a maid asked.

— Yes please, the two girls in this room... Can you tell me where to find them?

— She's already checked out.  - Said simple.

— When?  As?

— About… forty minutes away.

— Thanks.  -I said already going back to my room, I don't believe I'll have to go after them.

While packing my bags I called Jennifer, she didn't answer me at first.  But on the tenth attempt when I was already in the elevator and she answered me.

— Jennifer?"  Where are you?  - I asked angry.

— Something happened in LA, I had to go back today and Yn wanted to come with me.

— AND I AM MICKEY!  -I screamed pure hate. — Jennifer... Where's Yn, I want to talk to her.

— She went to buy a coffee and stop screaming, I'm not deaf.  I'm just going home.

— Tell me why you do this? Do you think it's funny to take a teenager and disappear on a plane?  -get out of the elevator and walk to the reception to checked out.

— Ben, I'm just going home, what's with that?

— WHAT'S IN IT?  You just take our daughter like that!  -I realized that I was not alone in the place and I stopped screaming. —Can't you see you're doing the same thing you were thirteen years ago? -Yes, I would touch her wound.

— Okay, okay, Ben, I need to hang up. 
- She hung up.

—flashback on—

— Jennifer, what are you doing?  - I stopped her at the door of a taxi.

— I don't want it anymore, I can't, it's not you Ben, it's me.  -Jen said through tears, now she's leaving, but this time it's forever.

— We didn't even try, why do you want to give up?

— I prefer to leave it at that.  Sunshine, get in the car.  - our only three year old daughter got into the car sad.

— And Yn?  She is just a child.

— We can't pretend anymore, Affleck, she'll understand.  Besides, it will only be for a while.  -I let go of the door and they left, maybe they went to Jen's parents' house, it wasn't that far from here, but even so my heart ached with it.

A few weeks went by and I lost hope, Jen wouldn't be back in my arms.  I still just don't understand why, now we only go out with Yn and not as a couple anymore.  Yn was the only thing that kept the two of us in touch.

I arrived in front of the Lopez house, today was a sunny day and Yn would spend the day with me, when I knocked on the door, Mrs. Lopez answered me.

— Hi honey how are you?  -she asked as she opened her door.

— I'm fine, thanks for asking, hmm... Is Jennifer there?

— No, not dear.  -she laughed silly, it seems that she knows that I still want her daughter.

— Well, I came to get Yn.

— Oh, how foolish of me. -The eldest placed her hand on her forehead.
— Jen left with Yn, they'll be back soon.

— Ah… Okay, I'll call Jennifer, maybe I can meet them on the way.  -I took my cell phone and went back to my car.

I started calling Jennifer, who wasn't answering me, I got worried, I was about to call the police.  She, after a lot of insistence on my part, finally answered, right?

— Jen, where are you?  Why didn't he answer me, I was worried.

— I went out with Yn.  -She spoke loudly and I could hear the sound of speakers, where did she go?

— She tells me where she is, I'll come get you.  - I said starting the car.

—  No!  I want to say no.  We went... Traveling, just me and her.  - the moment Jen stopped talking I could hear a "Flight 230620 bound for Los Angeles - United States", followed by a "Is this the new plane mama?"  Yn's voice asking.  Was she going to board a plane?

— What are you guys doing in Los Angeles?

— Nothing Ben.  Well, actually I'm moving with Yn, that's it.

— ONLY THAT?  - I raged, but what can I do.  She's taking my daughter away.

— I have my schedule, I'll have to spend months doing shows in California, I thought I'd better move.

— And your mouth would drop from coming to talk to me, don't forget that she is also my daughter.

— Affleck, we'll talk later, I need to get on the plane.  - and she hung up.

What do I do now?  Do I run and try to board the next flight?  No, I don't even know where she will live.

I followed my own advice and went to the airport, just seeing planes crossing the sky already made my chest tight, I wish it was a lie that she had left.  Now to another state.

—flashback off—

This time it wouldn't be like this, she would just go home, but I would go along.  I attacked a taxi paying the driver to go through all the signs, when I arrived at the airport I simply gave the poor man a thousand reais.

I had to buy a ticket at the last minute, it was for the next flight to Los Angeles in the afternoon.  Maybe she didn't expect me to go after her, but she was wrong.  Look where I am now.

I went up escalators, went down stairs, took elevators, stopped at a McDonald's to buy snacks for the trip, I know Yn loves it.  I would only enter the departure lounge... One Ses 5 minutes before boarding.

Let's see Jennifer Lynn Lopez's face when she sees me catch the same flight as them.
*
°
*
°
*
Guys I'm very happy, my couple got married!🍻 Did you guys notice that in the song Marry Me the maluma sings "I'm going to take you to Vegas" and they got married in Vegas?  🤡🤔 Oh oh, I love them, I also want a soulmate 😪

 * ° * ° * Guys I'm very happy, my couple got married!🍻 Did you guys notice that in the song Marry Me the maluma sings "I'm going to take you to Vegas" and they got married in Vegas?  🤡🤔 Oh oh, I love them, I also want a soulmate 😪

My babys>>>>>>
Every vote is another year of marriage for Bennifer 👀🥂🍾💍

Vote and comment 🇧🇷🇺🇲