Congratulations Papi!

I woke up to the sound of the closet door closing, it was Ben

I woke up to the sound of the closet door closing, it was Ben.  Who else?

He was talking to someone, I couldn't figure out who it was, I heard him talk about pregnancy, who's pregnant?

When I heard the noise at the sliding door again, I closed my eyes.  I felt Ben's gaze on me, why was he so spied on?  I can't know what it's about?

I opened my eyes and he was still in the closet, the last thing I heard from his conversation was a name, Jennifer.

Is Jennifer pregnant?  Why did she tell him?  Oh no, is it his baby?

Ben came out of the closet and into the bathroom, took a quick shower and went back to the closet to get ready.  Why would he leave?

Amorzinho, where are you going? - I asked rubbing my eyes sitting on the bed, as if I was just awake.

— I'll have to leave, I'll be back in the afternoon.

— That you're going out I saw it, I'm asking where.  - laughs yawning.

— Going to the hospital, Yn is a little sick.  -Clearly lied, only if Yn is pregnant.

— I can come along if you want. -I got up quickly.

— It won't be necessary, it must have been something she ate, I'm better now.

— Then I'll go shopping, send her well.
- I walked to the bathroom.

I took a quick shower just like him and
I went down to the kitchen.  Ben was there having a cup of coffee.

— OH GOD!  - he yelled when he saw me on the other side of the bench.  Benjamin Géza Affleck is not easily frightened, what is all this fear?

— Why the scare?  -I looked at him seriously and threw him a kiss in the air.

— You always take so long to get ready.  -I was wearing an orange top, blue jeans and an open man's shirt in a darker orange tone.  And I wore white sandals on my feet and my hair was straight, I've never dressed up so quickly.

— I thought about going out with you.

— It won't work, Jen will come get me.

— Oh how sad.

— BEN!  BENJAMIN!  - I heard screams from the street and a hellish horn, Jennifer apparently doesn't know how to go unnoticed.

— She's arrived, see you later. -he gave me a kiss on the cheek and left.

— See you later, goddamn it!  - I said when I heard him close the door, I took my car key and left right behind him.

Can I do what?  I need to know what's going on, he won't tell me.  I'll have to find out for myself.

I followed Jen's car all the way, she looked like she was going to the end of the world, what did she want to do with my Ben so far from home?

— An obstetric clinic?  This bitch is really pregnant!  - I said to myself, hitting the steering wheel of the car.  They parked at a clinic and walked in, what were they doing there?  Playing a doll that wasn't!

I took my cell phone and called Alex, how do I have his number?  It doesn't matter to anyone.

— Congratulations, papi! -I gave an evil laugh when he answered.

—  What?  What do you mean Larissa?

— Congratulations papi!  - I repeated.

— What the fuck congratulations, do I have a son by any chance?  - He looked angry.

— No, but there will be...

— You're pregnant?

— God, it's tied in the name of Jesus!  Jennifer is, idiot!

— The Jennifer?  Pregnant?  taste me.

— Ok honey.  - I took a picture of her car in front of the clinic and sent it to him.

— Who is she with in there? Why did you follow her?  - Now he was nervous.

— She's there with the baby's father, sorry for the mistake. Is, congratulations stepfather!  -I laughed when I heard him huff.

— Is Affleck in there?

— Look horn conscious you are, yes, didn't you know?

— How are you sure it's his  Me and her also had sex.

— When a woman becomes pregnant, she tells the baby's father.  Right?  -I heard a "Uhum" on the other end of the line. — And did she tell you?  For today she called Ben...

— I'm going back to LA today, this bitch is going to pay me!

— Hey, calm down, stay where she is.  Fuck two bitches and when you get back on the right day we'll fix it, by the way, you weren't the only one betrayed in this story.

— True, then tell me what we're going to do.

— Okay, bye... Papi!  -Oh what an idiot, he hung up on me.

I stayed there, on guard until the two of them got back to the car, started driving until they stopped at a coffee shop.  I wasn't going to stand there watching the two of them eat while I didn't even drink coffee.  I returned home, I think I've seen too much today.

— How is Yn doing?  -In the middle of the afternoon Ben arrived with a clean face.

— The Yn?  She is fine, why?

— Was she not ill? -looks at him, falling into his own lie.

— Oh yes, it was just a meal, they gave her some medicine to take.

— That's good... How was the day?

— Best impossible.  -Must have fucked that old bitch.

My urge to cut her dick off was huge, but I breathed and relaxed ten thousand times.  Tearing up a photo is reasonable, while cutting off human limbs is against the law, getting arrested for castra Ben Affleck isn't paying off.  Not now.
*
°
*
°
*
2/3
And this pov of millions KKKKKKKKK

 * ° * ° *2/3 And this pov of millions KKKKKKKKK

Vote and comment 🇧🇷🇺🇲