My Dear...

- Shame on you!  Alex didn't deserve this, you bitch!  -I was leaving the car alone and I heard this from a woman

I pretended I hadn't heard, closed the car window and got back to driving, now I was on my way to a photo shoot.  When I arrived at the place there was a group of people on the other side of the street, I got out of the car and they started screaming several curses.

— WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME WHEN I'M ALONE? -I yelled slamming the car door. — GO FIND WHAT TO DO AND DON'T DISTURB ME!  - that bunch of teenagers ran away.

— Jen, what happened? -My makeup artist asked when he saw me coming in with a red face with rage.

— I'm tired of this, can we do this rehearsal tomorrow?  -I sighed in defeat.

— No dear, tomorrow you have something else to do...

— What?  Benny didn't say anything to me.

— You were running on MTV, tomorrow is the awards!  - He said happily and Benny appeared.

— What do you mean MTV and you didn't tell me anything?  -I looked at him angry.

— Oh, I had forgotten.  -Lied, I know when he lies. — Tomorrow you'll have MTV and you'll be able to sing your unreleased songs.  -He shrugged.

— I don't know if I'm cool for this, people chase me!  - I said terrified.

— Jenny… You need to understand that not everyone hates you, you have a lot of fans.

— Okay... So let's take these pictures, I have to rest for tomorrow's torture.  -I rolled my eyes.

We took a lot of pictures, with different clothes, different hair styles and different makeup... Anyway, now I was exhausted.

I got home and there was no one around, so I decided to take a bubble bath.  I prepared the bathroom and put a glass of white wine next to the bathtub, I love doing that.  Taking a hot bath with a glass of wine... It's the best thing to do at a time like this.

I started fiddling with my cell phone while resting in this warm water.

— Criticism, criticism and criticism… - I thought something.

Alex Rodriguez expose the truth: I was cheated on with her ex husband, in addition to having cheated on me, he invented a pregnancy the baby is Affleck's, not mine.

Larissa says she is going through a difficult time in her personal life, after rumors of Ben Affleck's betrayal with JLo: I really didn't expect this from him, but what can I do?  I hope they are happy, especially now with a child.

Ben Affleck and JLo have yet to comment on it.  Is all this chaos true?
Can you still admire the queen of pop, even after being unfaithful?

— I can't believe he did that… - I took a sip of the wine, I think now I would need twenty bottles to forget about all this. — These motherfuckers had to talk about the baby. - caressed my belly underwater. — Even though you don't have you, it still feels like you're in there.  -smile.