Ben...?

You say you love the person and they don't answer you, is there something more

You say you love the person and they don't answer you, is there something more... Painful than that? Well, I don't think so.

Jen dropped me off in front of my house's gate, I walked in and threw myself on the couch.

- Idiot! -I cursed myself.

- Amorzinho? Who are you talking to? -Larissa appeared after coming down the stairs.

- I thought out loud, love. -I showed her a half smile and she came to me.

- And why are you cursing yourself, you're perfect. -she kissed me and sat on my lap.

- No honey, I'm not perfect.

- For me, yes, you can be sure. -she smiled and smiled along with her.
-How was the trip without me? You didn't even tell me... -she said sadly.

- It was reasonable, Yn wanted to go to Christ the Redeemer, the beach, Cable car and everything else. We managed to go on Cristo and also went to the beach.

- And why didn't you take the tram?

- Jen decided to come first, so Yn had to come along.

- Did Jennifer go with you? -Didn't I tell her? It seems not...

- Yea. - I said simple.

- Why? -She looked angry.

- Because she's Yn's mother, how would I go out with my daughter like that? Out of the blue? -I said the obvious.

- I would take care of her.

- But you weren't even there. - I hit.

- Urg, all I need to say is that you shared our suite with her. -she got off my lap huffing.

- What if we had split? It's just a bed and we don't have anything else. -I wouldn't say that we share too, I'm not crazy.

- You have a daughter together, that changes all the facts. It's really easy to get laid!

- Don't start Larissa, I'm not in the mood to fight with you. We were so good. -I got up from the couch and went upstairs leaving her alone in the living room.

I went upstairs to my room and locked myself in the bathroom, took a cool shower and then lay down on the bed in my underwear. I wasn't in the mood to be fighting with Larissa, so I'd better relax and watch something on TV.

Some time passed and it was already night, Larissa had gone upstairs to take a shower, so I took advantage of it and went to eat something in the kitchen. You had some pans on the stove, when I opened one of the lids I saw feijoada. I picked up a ladle from a deep plate.

I served myself and went to eat while watching television, the food was good, it had a different taste.

I sat on the couch and put it on Cake Boss, do I know how to make cake? No, but why not watch a channel about it?
I have nothing to do anyway.

While Buddy was running around fighting with his employees on television, I was almost done with my feijoada. I put a spoonful in my mouth and felt something next to the bean broth, it felt like a kind of paper that wanted to stick to the roof of my mouth.

I dropped my plate on the other sofa seat and started moving my mouth from side to side trying to figure out what it was. I managed to hold something with my tongue pushing it to the entrance of my mouth, I took it with my hand, what looked like a paper.

Was it torn paper?
When I turned from its white part I came across a piece of my photo with Jen in Rio de Janeiro, or rather, Jennifer's face.

What a crazy woman! How did she find this photo, she tore the photo and put it in the food?

- LARISSA, WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT? - I screamed pissed as I went up the stairs, she didn't answer. - HOW DID YOU FIND THIS PHOTO? YOU ARE CRAZY? -she ignored me and I started knocking on our bedroom door, now locked.

I gave up trying to talk to that crazy woman, now I was going to call Jen to see if she still had one of those pictures. Lopez didn't answer, so I had to call Yn.

- Princess, is your mother home? -Yn answered me.

- Yes Papi, why?

- I need to talk to her, thank you. I quickly hung up, grabbed my keys and left with the car.

I stopped the car in front of her house and rang the doorbell. Unsuccessfully, it looked like no one was home.
I pressed the button several times, until I heard footsteps and key noises.

- Ben...? What are you doing here at such an hour? Yn is at a friend's house. -Jen opened the door with a sleepy face, she was wearing a robe and slippers.

- Sorry, I wanted to know if you still have those pictures. -I put my hands in my pants pocket, embarrassed to tease her at such a time.

- What pictures? -Alex appeared behind her.

- Oh, I thought you were alone. - I said low.

- Er... Can I talk to you tomorrow? -She smiled lightly. - I think I have, tomorrow I'll see calmly... Goodbye. -Alex closed the door quickly.

- Idiot again. - I spoke to myself.
-She's with Alex again. - I got in the car. - Screw those pictures. -I threw the torn piece on the floor and drove away.

I told her I loved her and she didn't react, hence when I come to her house in the middle of the night. Who is she with? With the most despicable being on earth, Alex Rodriguez!

I returned home defeated and slept on the couch, but I confess that it wouldn't hurt to go to sleep in a coffin now. Nothing here really works.

Larissa was locked in her room and was probably already asleep, my food contained pieces of pictures and the television was showing a program about delicious cakes, making me hungry.

What else could go wrong?
*
°
*
°
*
One more chapter 🙃 sorry for the previous one lol it's the story, all this has an explanation, ok babies?
Could you share story? more views, more chapters 🤍

What else could go wrong?*°*°*One more chapter 🙃 sorry for the previous one lol it's the story, all this has an explanation, ok babies? Could you share story? more views, more chapters 🤍

I have my little toes hurt 😭🥲
Vote and comment 🇧🇷🇺🇲