Chapter 1: New job

"I have to fire you, Diana, this kind of behavior is intolerable."

She remembers the words of her last employer; It's been 3 times in 5 months since she's been kicked out of a hospital. All because of her fiancé, he comes to work every day to check on her, embarrassed her, throw tantrums when Diana laughs with other patients or colleagues. He did everything to get her fired. Jason is a very violent person, he abuses her mentally and physically, very jealous and possessive. She has already threatened to leave him but he manipulates her into not leaving him saying that he will change. She is beaten, raped and forced to sleep on the floor as punishment. Jason was a loving, kind and respectful person when they met but year after year his demeanor deteriorated, he drank, insulted and even took illegal narcotics. Diana is very afraid of him, he is tall, with short black hair and dark blue eyes. She looks at the mail that has just arrived, the unpaid bills, the insurance and the rejection letters from the hospital. She has tears in her eyes, she doesn't know what to do, wondering what will become of her.

He comes down the stairs and sees his sad fiancé looking at the many unpaid bills, he grabs her firmly by the arm, turning her towards him before kissing her roughly.

"You better find a job otherwise..." he threatens after breaking the kiss, he pats her cheek without hurting her...yet. To make her understand that if she doesn't find a job, she will suffer a big slap from him. He shook his head in disgust looking at this good-for-nothing who serves as his bride. "You can't even keep a job! You're useless!" He said disappointed with her before taking his coat and car keys, leaving Diana in tears at home. She looks at her pile of emails in her hand wiping her tears with her other hand and sees a letter she hasn't seen, she returns the mail and sees the logo of WWF, the famous wrestling company, she opens it, thinks of another refusal.

"Miss Fox,

We have the honor to inform you that you are hired as a medical assistant for our company, this Monday, the company is in your city, meet Mr. McMahon, take this letter as proof that you have an appointment. Congratulations again. WWF Company".

Diana smiled, relieved to have been accepted, she didn't think they were going to accept her, she had even forgotten that she had applied to a wrestling company that needed a medical assistant to support their doctor on the road. She looks at her clock and realizes that it will soon be time to go, she dresses neatly and puts on makeup before taking her bag and leaving.

~!~

She arrives at the arena, parks, sighs in stress, she hopes everything will be fine. She gets out of her car, shows the newspaper to a bodyguard, and is escorted inside, she walks backstage. there's a lot of people, Diana thought. The bodyguard knocked on the door and entered. "Mr. McMahon, the new medical assistant has arrived." Says Jimmy who passes his head in the door, then a voice of a person in his fifties, rather deep echoes in the room. "Yes, let her in, please." Said Vince getting up from his chair after finishing writing in his diary.

Jimmy nods to Diana to let her know she can come in, she walks in while Jimmy closes the door behind her. She sees a man, in his fifties, smiling, nice-looking walking towards her, holding out his hand. "You must be Diana Fox, right?" Said Vince shaking his hand while Diana gave him a small smile as well. "Yes Sir, it is an honor that you accept me in your company." She said, very happy to have a new boss, she just hopes it will last a long time. "I liked your resume but I have to ask you a question, Do you know wrestling?" he asked before Diana smiled sadly hoping that this would trickle down to her work. "To be honest, no sir." She said looking at him sadly thinking he's going to cancel the hiring. "Anyway, it's okay, Larry will tell you how to walk here, follow me." He said opening the door giving her a friendly smile.

~!~

Vince shows her around, the locker rooms, the different wrestlers they meet, Stone Cold, The Rock, Mick Foley, Road Dogg, Chyna, everyone seems happy to meet her. During the visit, Diana spoke a little bit about her professional career, she was in hospitals a lot but personal reasons made her resign. She lied to Vince because she didn't want to lose her job because of it. Not the first day.

As soon as she walked into the treatment room with Vince, a short, slightly obese man seemed to come in Vince's direction. "Hi Vince, can you come quickly? Mark needs to talk to you." Asked the man with a nice mustache and in a suit. "I'm coming Paul." Said Vince before entering with Diana to meet Larry. Larry is arranging the various products in the cupboards and drawers before turning to them. "Hi Larry, this is Diana, your new assistant." Said Vince before Larry smiled at her, happy to finally meet his new assistant. "Hello Diana, I'm Larry, welcome to the WWF." He says smiling friendly at her shaking her hand as Vince turns his head and sees someone waiting for him. "Well I leave you here, welcome again, Diana." Said Vince before leaving with this strange man.