Chapter 4: First impression

The next morning, Diana and Jason leave the house to join the WWF in the other town for the next show, Jason makes Diana hold his hand and smile in his presence. They enter the hotel room; Jason goes to smoke his weed on the balcony while Diana takes a shower to warm up from this particularly cold day. Someone knocks on the door, Jason goes to open it and sees a guy, gray haired, old man in a suit and tie. Vince frowns at him and looks at his sheet realizing he is indeed in Diana's room, he decides to talk to the man standing in front of him. "Who are you ?" Vince asked, Jason taking a drag from his cigarette before spitting his smoke on Vince. "I'm Diana's fiancé, Jason. and who are you?" Jason asked, not intimidated by this shitty old man he thinks is intimidating with his big voice. Vince was about to answer when Diana came out of the bathroom and saw Vince at the door with Jason.

"Oh Mr. McMahon, hello, I'm sorry I'm in the shower." She apologized, Vince gave her a friendly smile ignoring her fiancé. "It's okay, Diana, how are you?" He asked smiling before she returned the smile and nodded. "I'm fine and you, sir?" She asks approaching the door as Jason pulls away and stares wickedly at what is happening in front of him. "I'm fine, please Diana, call me Vince, I wanted to tell you that Larry is unfortunately ill, he won't be coming to work tonight, will he be on his own?" He asked knowing that she started here yesterday and hopes everything will be fine. She nodded smiling. "Of course, I hope it's nothing serious." She said thinking of Larry, sad that he has health problems. "I hope so too, see you tonight at the arena." Said Vince before leaving.

Jason watched Vince leave and slammed the door, he didn't know she was also working with a man. He threw a bag against the wall and moved dangerously away from Diana as Diana backed away in fear. "Who is Larry?" He asked, walking dangerously towards her as she leaned against the wall, shaking in fear, afraid she might get hit. "I...he...he's my co-worker...nothing more..." she said apprehensively before he pinched her cheeks, pulling her closer. "I hope if not, you know what's going to happen." He said in a very threatening voice.

~!~

The same evening, she arrived at the arena with Jason, she put her bag in her room, turned on the lights, and turned on the television while Jason, hands in his pockets, looks around the room, it looks like a hospital room, it's white everywhere.

Diana prepares an ice pack and the massage table for those who need it. Diana is not entirely reassured that Jason is there, she is afraid that he is doing anything, that he is doing shit, that he is embarrassing her, or that he is even responsible for a fight. He has already been responsible for several fights and it is what she fears, that he is looking for shit with wrestlers.

She hopes he lets her do her job properly because Larry isn't there to help her so she doesn't want any pressure.

~!~

Jason looked at his watch and decided to leave the room wanting to walk around, he saw several wrestlers talking to each other, and looked at them nonchalantly. A tall guy in red wearing a mask reading documents, an African American with a cigar in his mouth, girls talking to each other, and a bald guy drinking beer. Jason frowns wondering if working conditions are normal when he sees cigarettes, alcohol, etc.

~!~

Meanwhile, Diana comes out of the treatment room, she goes to greet the various colleagues. She wants to make a good impression until she retires, someone polite, kind and always smiling even if it's hard to have a fiancé who mistreats her.

She goes to the cafeteria, wanting something to drink, there is coffee, tea, sodas and water. She wanted to have a hot tea with the taste of red fruits, her favorite winter drink, but seeing no more taste of red fruits, she took a taste of mint. "Looking for a red fruit flavor?" A deep, dark voice sounds behind her, she turns around and sees the Undertaker with a cup of hot water, he's in his wrestling gear with his full robe on. He approached her, took the mint flavor from her hands and gave her the flavor of red fruits.