Chapter 26: An unexpected Invitation

The next day Diana woke up before Taker, she went down to the kitchen, turned on the radio, and started to prepare breakfast. She prepares toast and eggs while dancing to the music. She is in good spirits today, the sun is shining, the birds are singing and it is ideally the perfect weather for a walk. She had finished eating her breakfast when Taker came downstairs, he sees her doing the dishes, and he slips behind her to kiss her temple before going to the fridge to get some yogurt, he wasn't very hungry this morning.

Diana looks at him, she thinks he's sexy like that, with messy hair, shirtless, sleepy eyes, and his morning voice. Taker eats his yogurt quietly, not noticing that Diana is staring at him, he notices when Diana straddles him, wondering what she's doing, still not fully awake, he doesn't understand what she wants. He has yogurt on his lips and a little on the top of his goatee, she takes his pot of yogurt and the spoon, puts yogurt on her lips which goes down to her neck, she puts yogurt which then goes down to her breasts. Taker watches in surprise what she does with the yogurt, she becomes a breakfast, Taker's breakfast.

Taker suddenly kisses Diana, wrapping his arms around her, licking the yogurt off her skin as she runs her hands through his dark hair, wanting him here and now. He trails his kisses and his tongue down her neck, sucking, nibbling at the sensitive areas, causing her to moan softly. She tilted her head back, biting her lip as he nibbled on her neck.

He takes off her shirt, licks her body, and his hands trail down her back to her ass, he lifts her when he gets up, and she puts her leg around his waist, kissing him as he walks towards the bedroom. He laid her gently in bed, wanting his breakfast in bed today. He trails his mouth down her neck to the top of her breasts, he kisses the top of her breasts which causes Diana to bite her lip, and she runs her nails through Taker's hair.

He gently stroked Diana's sides and removed her panties, trailing his hands down her thighs as he kissed her breasts. Diana jerks her pelvis back and forth, wanting Taker to take her now. He moved his kisses to her lips, whispering to her.

"Let's take our time princess...enjoy.." He said, Diana kissed him and put her hands on his chest as he played with her breasts. He takes her bra off and takes a breast in his mouth, which makes her arch her back, moaning. She ran her hands through his black hair, feeling that her pussy was very wet.

"Hmm...Taker, you're so good..."

She said when He sucks on her tits as he slips his fingers into her pussy, she moans loudly arching her back, and she takes his face and kisses him. She passes her hands between their bodies and goes to the front of Taker's pants. Taker takes her hands and places them on top of her. Taker kisses her, wanting her to receive pleasure, he wants her to enjoy what he does to her.

"not my turn yet..."

He trails his mouth along her body, his goatee brushing against her skin. He plants kisses on her thighs, teasing her by running his tongue over the entrance to her pussy. She moaned, biting her lips and squeezing her breasts in pleasure. He entered his tongue in her pussy, tickling her clit which made her cum in his mouth, she moaned loudly.

"oh my god...Taker...I...I can't..."

"..You are delicious babe..." He said before putting his tongue back in her pussy which made her cum again and again in his mouth. He looks at her, crawls over her, and kisses her as he takes her hand and places it on the front of his pants. She feels Taker's hard cock through his pants, she takes off his pants and his underpants and masturbates him. He groans in pleasure, kissing her neck.

Suddenly, she gains confidence and tilts Taker on his back so that she is on top of him. She kisses his lips, and moves down to his neck, he drags his hands to her ass but Diana puts his hands on top of him. She trails kisses along his muscular body and takes his cock in her mouth, she trails her tongue down his cock which makes Taker groan. He holds Diana's hair while she sucks him. Damn, she's driving me crazy, Taker thought.

After a few minutes, she put his cock in her pussy and started riding him. She gently rocks her pelvis back and forth as Taker's hands trail to her ass. She moaned as she rode Taker a little faster, she put her hands on his chest. He slapped Diana's ass hard. Then he laid Diana on the bed, climbed on top of her, he slammed his hips against Diana, kissing her softly. He looks at her as he goes faster and faster inside her, he grits his teeth. She moaned loudly, ready to cum for him. He put his hand on the back of Diana's head, and going deeper, he kissed her. Leaned his forehead against hers.

"Cum for me, princess..."

He goes harder and deeper as they cum together, he collapses next to her and tries to catch his breath, damn what a breakfast, Taker thought. he takes her in his muscular arms. It was the best sex she ever had, even Jason isn't as good as Taker. He trailed his fingers along Diana's arm before interlacing their fingers together, kissing her shoulder gently.

"I love you, Taker."

Taker opened his eyes wide to what he just heard, she loves him? Taker has never said I love you to anyone even outside of his job, he knows he has feelings for her but doesn't think he would be able to tell her he loves her. But those three words from her mouth did something again in Taker's black heart; gave him the confidence to say those simple but hard-to-say little words for him. He sits up, and puts a hand on her cheek forcing her to look at him, he rubs his thumb against her soft skin and looks her straight in the eye.

"I love you too my dark love..."

He kisses her softly and kisses the tip of her nose.

"And call me Mark."

~!~

After their morning sex, they go to take their shower together, kissing and washing their bodies. It was the first time they had real sex and it was the best, for a while they were kissing, touching, and caressing each other without having sex. This morning, they wanted each other so much, to show how deep their love for each other was.

In the afternoon, Mark is in his garage with his motorcycles while she is outside in the garden swimming in the pool as the weather was nice today in Texas. Mark goes to see Diana in the garden, watching her swim while cleaning his hands full of motor oil with a towel, he approaches the edge of the pool and crouched down to talk to Diana.

"We are invited tonight..." He said, Diana smiled, wondering who and where they were invited but Mark went back to his business, he looked anxious.

~!~

The same evening, Diana gets ready, combs her hair, and curls it while Mark looks in the mirror to see if he is good, he is dressed in black pants, and a purple shirt with a black bandana on his head. He doesn't tell her where they're going, or who they're invited to, but he looks tense. He sighed and walked over to Diana who was dressed in a purple dress and who was putting on discreet make-up. He looks at her through the mirror and places a kiss on her temple.

"You are beautiful."

"Thank you, Mark, you are very handsome too."

As soon as she's finished putting on her makeup, Mark takes her hands, still with anxiety in his eyes. wanting to reveal to him where they are going tonight.

"Princess, I have to tell you where we are going tonight."

Diana looks at him smiling as he looks anxiously wondering what she might think about this.

"I didn't want to introduce them to you now, but this afternoon, they called me to invite me to dinner at one of them."

"Ok but why are you so anxious? Is there something wrong?"

Mark closed his eyes for a few seconds, still his hands in hers, and opened his eyes again looking at his beloved.

"You will meet my family."