Chapter 11: A birthday/a breakup

It's been a long week for Jason, he hasn't been violent during the week. he tried to find things that could upset or hurt Diana but nothing happened. She acquires what he says and what he does, it looks like she was mourning something.

She remained silent as she had never been. before he could beat her when she said wrong things but now...He found no excuse to beat her, even when he wants to fuck her, she doesn't fight anymore, she lets him. In Diana's head, all she wanted was to be free again, she loved the night she spent with Taker but she couldn't find an excuse to leave Jason. She knows she can't repair this relationship with him, he has become unlivable even if now he doesn't hit her anymore.

~!~

She wakes up in the hotel room, it's a big day for her because it's her 28th birthday today. She is in a good mood, gets up and goes to take a shower. Jason arrived at the hotel with a bouquet, it's the first time he's going to give flowers to his fiancée, he doesn't do it out of love but to keep her close to him. He feels that she is detached from him but he wants her to remain under his control.

He gets out of the elevator and goes to his room, he meets Taker with a bouquet of black roses walking in his room. He squeezed the bouquet tightly in his hands wanting it to burst on Taker's head. How does he dare ? Jason thought.

Diana has finished her shower when she hears someone knocking. It's Taker with a bouquet, smiling. He is dressed in a sleeveless jacket leaving his many tattoos exposed, a black bandanna around his forehead, gray pants with big boots. "I knew that today is your birthday, here is this flowers for you, I hope your day will be auspicious." He said giving her a little smile, she smiles at him and she takes the bouquet of roses in her hand, it smells very good. She thanks him.

"What are you doing here ?"

Taker and Diana look aside and see Jason with a bouquet, approaching them, Diana is surprised to see Jason with flowers in her hand, she looks at Taker who looks at Jason curiously. Jason gives the flowers to Diana and snatches the bouquet from Taker, from his fiancée's hands. "You can take them back, you psycho." Said Jason throwing the black flowers at Taker. he was about to go back to his room when Taker turns him around abruptly and puts his hand around his throat.

"How dare you humiliate me in front of a woman?!" Yell at him before punching him in the stomach and a fight breaks out between the two giants, violent punches erupt between the two. Diana doesn't know what to do, the noise brings a few guys out of their rooms to try and break up the fight. "Guys, calm down!" said a staff of the wwf before taking a punch from Taker, Taker was fed up with Jason's lack of respect, he remained calm every time he provoked but there was too much this time. Kane, Paul White and Viscera try to stop Taker while the others try to subdue Jason.

"LET GO OF ME !!" Taker screaming before he manages to free himself from the grip of his three colleagues and continues to beat up Jason, punching him hard in the nose.

They manage to separate them, they both look at each other with eyes that want to kill, Taker is forced to leave by his brother Kane while Jason is pinned against the wall. "I'm going to smash this guy!" He said walking down the stairs with Kane, still wanting to fight that son of a bitch.

Diana doesn't know what to do, she doesn't know what happened, Taker just came to wish her a birthday, Jason must not have appreciated that he gave her a bouquet, Taker couldn't take it anymore. Jason's behavior, he punched him and a fight broke out between the two. Diana takes Jason by the arm, helping him walk to the room.

~!~

She takes her first aid kit, puts hydrogen peroxide on the compress and wipes the blood from Jason's nose which is visibly broken. "He's going to have a hard time! He wants war, he'll get it!" Jason shouted annoyed, leaving his fiancée tending to him. "Taker was patient with you but you broke the camel's back again with your behavior! He just wished me my birthday in friendship and did you see what you did?" She says not believing what happened in the hallway, Jason takes Diana's wrist to stop her what she was doing. He can't believe his ears, he heard of course that his own fiancée is defending this idiot?

"Are you defending him?! you saw that he was the one who attacked me!" Said Jason almost shouting then Diana looks at him frowning. "Because you humiliated him! Taker is the kind of person who shouldn't be humiliated and you did! Taker was always patient with you despite your provocations!" She said before putting her compresses back in her first aid kit and turning her back on Jason as Jason, anger in his eyes, came dangerously close to Diana. "Since when did you defend him and yell at me?! I don't care who that guy is! and I forbid you yelling at me! Who do you think you are?!" He cried before Diana threw away the flowers Jason gave her, she can't stand his moods, his screams, his provocations, his influence. she can't stand Jason anymore.

"Listen, I'm sick of you! you, who do you think you are? provoking my colleagues who are trying to be patient with you!? what are you trying to prove to everyone?! that I am to you? that you are stronger than everyone?!" She cried in turn, he looks at her with murderous eyes, he points his finger at her, looking at her dangerously. "I'm your fiancé! I have the right to do whatever I want! and what is this new attitude?" He said before Diana shook her head very angrily, no longer having the strength to pretend.

"I was! I want to be free now! I can't take your behavior anymore! I'm sick of every time I want to do things, you don't agree! I'm fed up that every time I want to make friends you make sure they don't come near me!Now I've decided to break up with you okay?!Now let me do what I want and you have until tonight to leave!" She said before slamming the door behind her leaving the room, tears in her eyes realizing that she managed to leave Jason.