Chapter 6: Do not provoke Undertaker

Days have passed since her first day, despite Jason getting noticed as a bad person, she makes a good impression to her colleagues. Larry is surprised that oddly more guys are feeling down or needing a massage since Diana's been here. Larry once freaks out when he saw a long line for being recovering then it was just to flirt with her, yeah it's true, she has a beautiful smile and damns beautiful purple eyes but she needs to work too. Larry doesn't care if she goes out with wrestlers but men should damn know that when we're in the arena, it's work time and nothing else!

~!~

Taker is with his ministry when Jason shouts his name to show him he has a badge now, Taker looks at him dangerously with his ministry. Since he met him, he always provokes him, and he seeks a confrontation with him. And when Taker tries to ignore his provocation, he insults him and does not hide it from the taker and he even "accidentally" throws him a glass of beer. Taker is not a patient person, several times he was held back by his ministry because he wanted to beat him up for his provocations. "I think this guy is trying to piss you off." Paul says to Taker who turns to look at the envelope Vince gave him rather trying not to satisfy him than piss him off. "It will end badly if he continues to provoke me." Said Taker looking again at Jason who is heading towards the treatment room. Taker smiled mischievously and looked at his old friend Paul. "He wants me, he will have me." Said Taker having a very nice idea to provoke him in turn.

~!~

Diana grooms Steve Austin while Larry takes care of Mankind, she loves working with Larry, he has become a friend. They help each other. Jason has a bad feeling with wrestlers and with WWF staff, but instead of yelling at Diana like her old bosses did when Jason pissed off, she wasn't blamed for Jason's bullshit.

The door slowly opened and saw Taker with his hand behind his back, looking like he was having a sore back, Larry helping him walk to the table. Taker grimaces and shoves Larry, not wanting any help. Jason looks him up and down, not believing his back hurts, he takes a sip of his soda while looking at Diana's work.

As soon as Austin has been treated, he leaves while Diana goes to see Taker, he explains to her that he has had back pain since last December and that he needs a massage. Taker plans to exasperate Jason, to provoke him as he has been doing for a few days. Jason wants to play with the undertaker but Taker is very good at games like that. rule n°1: do not provoke Undertaker, you risk losing.

"Okay, take off your wrestling shirt, I'll give you a massage if you don't mind unless you prefer Larry?" Diana politely asks Taker who begins to slowly remove his shirt revealing his muscular body, his muscles flexing with every move he makes. He put his shirt on the chair next to Diana. "No, I don't mind if you do. You seem to have very soft hands." he said, taking her hands in his and kissing them. Diana couldn't help but blush at this comment and decided to keep quiet while Jason heard everything. he begins to get tense, wanting to crush Taker. He looks at Taker lying on his stomach for the massage. Taker rested his chin on his forearms wanting to provoke Jason as much as possible, they looked into each other's eyes, Jason looked at him dangerously while Taker looked at him mockingly, smiling.

"Don't be afraid to press, Miss Fox." he advised the new assistant and started to relax when he felt her putting pressure on his back. "yeah...like that." the pressure of his hands against his back relaxes him completely. Jason remaining calm in front of Taker's provocations drinks his soda but can't help looking at him dangerously. Taker knows this pisses Jason off, so he keeps smiling at him and making relaxing noises. "Feel free to crack his back." Advised Larry looking at his work, he shows him how he cracks Taker's back, he presses with his thumbs and pulls them up, and during the maneuver he cracks Taker's back. "You know my body well Larry, it's weird." Said Taker frowning looking at Larry who pulls away to let Diana work his back. "I've been massaging your back for 3 years so yeah, I know you well, Taker." Said Larry to his grumpy colleague. Taker raises his eyebrows and returns his attention to Jason who is still watching him. "Well, you won't massage me again in the future. It's not against you but Miss Fox has fairy hands, unlike your ogre hands." Taker says and Larry chuckles at his comment. "These ogre hands, as you say, have healed your wounds for years, so for ogre hands, they're not that bad." Larry said looking at Diana's work as she continued massaging without saying a word.