Chapter 13: Victoria

The next morning, Diana got up early to go home, she had a good evening with her colleagues last night. she finally did things she wanted to do, drink, laugh with friends and dance. She danced with Larry, her friend with whom she gets along very well. Laughing with the girls and drinking with co-workers who became friends with her over time. But she was a little sad that Taker wasn't staying because he was still in a bad mood about what Jason did in the morning, he wasn't in the mood to party.

~!~

Diana was reassured when she returned home and noticed that Jason was gone but she was still afraid that he would return as his things are still there. At first, it made her feel weird that there was no more Jason, she thought he would be there to try to get her back but no. Maybe he thought it was the right thing to do.

Diana was cooking when the phone rang, it was 8:30 p.m. She strangely finds that someone is calling her at this time. Diana takes her phone out of her pocket and picks it up.

"Good morning ?"

"Good evening, Miss Fox, it's Taker."

She smiles instantly, she is happy to hear his voice but she wonders where he got his number.

"Oh Taker, what a surprise."

"Sorry to bother you at this late hour, but I would like to apologize for not being present at your birthday party yesterday."

"It's okay Taker, I get it."

"I would like to redeem myself by offering you to come to my mansion for dinner tomorrow night?"

Diana smiles, she is happy that Taker offered her dinner at his place. Since she met Taker, despite his mysterious and provocative side, he has always been a gentleman with her.

Since it had been a few minutes since he had received an answer from her.

"Miss Fox?"

"I agree to have dinner with you tomorrow Taker but only if you stop calling me Miss Fox."

"Okay. See you tomorrow at 8:00 p.m. then. Good night pretty-eyed lady."

He hung up, Diana can't believe her ears, he just called her "pretty-eyed lady"? She blushed at this compliment and smiled. She eats her meal before going to shower and sleep.

~!~

The next day was a long day for Diana, she was in a hurry for the evening. She went to the store to get a bottle of wine for the evening so she wouldn't come empty-handed, she hopes Taker likes the wine. She went to a store to try on some dresses and took a purple dress that hugged her curves very well. wondering why she makes herself so beautiful for a man who is impossible to read.

~!~

Taker is in his gym in his mansion, he is punching his punching bag thinking about a lot of things, the more he thinks about things that annoy him, the harder he hits the punching bag.

Slender legs wearing beautiful black heels descend to the basement where Taker is, she wears a black skirt with a white blouse, her brown hair is tied up like a bun, her green eyes devour Taker with desire. She approaches Taker who didn't hear she was there. She turns off the radio as Taker stops his training and looks at who's been turned off and sees Victoria. What the hell is she doing here? thought Taker.

Victoria is a girl that Taker met in town a year and a half ago, between them, there was only sex, nothing else, finally for Taker. For her, she couldn't help but fall in love with him, his eyes, the way he spoke, and his mysterious side turned her on.

Taker picks up his towel and wipes the sweat from his brow watching her as she walks closer to him. "Why are you here? I didn't call you." He asked before drinking his water, she wrapped her arms around Taker's neck, looking at him lovingly. "I wanted to spend the evening with you, my Taker." She says before running her hands over her muscular arms but Taker doesn't seem to agree. "You can't stay." He said before breaking free from his embrace and going into the living room, Victoria following him. "And why ?" She asked wanting to know what he was doing, adjusting her cleavage for him to see.

"It's none of your business." He said before she moved closer to him and rubbed her hands against his chest and pulled him close while Taker stared emotionlessly into her eyes just in annoyance.

"You have company tonight, don't you?" She asked trying to hide her jealousy if that's the case. "Again, it's none of your business. Leaving my house." He said looking at her dangerously, he drags himself out of his driveway to get something to drink while Victoria looks at what was on the kitchen table. a piece of paper with a number, today's date and time. Must be his date tonight. Vi thought.

Taker looks at her, takes the paper and puts it in her pocket, Vi knows that Taker is seeing other women and she hates it even though Taker has repeatedly told her that she has nothing to say about his sex life.

"Before I go, can I have a shot of you?" she asks, taking the front of her gray sweatpants with her hand and biting her lip. Taker looks at the clock, 7:00 p.m. He has to go get ready for tonight, Diana should be arriving soon, but with Victoria on her way, he knows she won't go until she gets what she wants.

~!~

Diana takes a shower, brushes her hair, puts on the beautiful purple dress that she bought today, she puts on makeup. She is in a hurry to spend another evening with Taker, the last time was magic, and she hopes it will be as magical as the last time. She puts on her black heels, her purse, the bottle, and her coat.

~!~

Victoria got what she wanted, had rough sex with her secret crush, she loves when Taker is rough with her during their sex session. He is so damn good as fuck. Taker is laid on the floor with Victoria next to him, sweating, trying to regain his breath. Taker looks at the clock which is 7:45 p.m.. Damn nothing is ready yet! Taker thought. He gets up quickly, put on his gray jog and he looked at Victoria who is still lying down and he frowned. Taker takes her by the arm and her belongings and forces her to leave. "Hey slowly! I'm not even dressed!" She said trying to walk as fast. "I don't care, get dressed outside and leave!" He said to her before kicking her out before going upstairs to shower.

"Asshole."

~!~

After his shower, he dries his hair with the hair dryer. he leaves the bathroom and puts on his pants, he opened his wardrobe and realizes that he no longer has a clean black shirt, there are red, green, blue, and purple. He decides to take the purple shirt for the evening. he checks if the shirt is clean and puts it on, he looks at himself in the mirror and adjusts his shirt. he ran down the stairs, realizing he hadn't prepared anything to eat, he had all day to think but he didn't, and Victoria came to fuck. "Damn you! you are dumb! stop thinking with your dick, next time Vi is here! " Taker said to himself. He thought of something quick to do for dinner but the doorbell rang. He looks at the clock which is 7:58 p.m.

"Too late. you can blame yourself!" Taker said to himself.