Chapter 18: A feeling keep growing

Days pass after the night Jason came to try to break into her house, he hasn't been back since. She's not always reassured by that, always terrified in her stomach that he's there, but when she calls Taker on the phone or when he's there, with her, at home, she doesn't feel that lump in her stomach anymore. She knows that when she is around him, she is safe.

It's the last day she's in Houston before hitting the road again this weekend. Taker called her and suggested that she take a short walk to the carnival in the main square tonight. She happily accepted.

They went to the carnival, and they had a great time, Taker gave her a big teddy bear with the purple undertaker outfit while shooting a gun, and she named him "Taky" . he jokingly told her that he was going to put a camera in the bear's eye to watch her. They took a few walks together, they ate cotton candy. Taker met a few little fans who were also at the carnival, and he happily agreed to sign their magazine. At the end of the evening, Taker walks her home, they climb the stairs to the door, she puts her teddy bear at her feet before Taker takes her hands in his. "Thank you for this evening Taker. and thank you for winning Taky for me." She said smiling shyly.

"It's nothing." He said before a long silence settled between the two, they smiled and looked into each other's eyes, not wanting to wait until tomorrow to see each other again. The feeling for her that appeared in Taker's heart grew stronger but still wonders what kind of feeling it is. He is really drawn to the beauty she exudes, her eyes and her smile were the first two things he was addicted to. She likes to see a different side of himself, when he's off work he's always nice and sweet to her but likes to have fun and make jokes.

At work he doesn't show his humorous side, it's his provocative side that comes out, he's not the same on the outside but she still loves him both ways because Taker has never shown that he was an off-camera or off-work villain. "See you tomorrow at work." She finally said, Taker kissed her hands gently making her blush. "Good evening, pretty-eyed lady." He said before gently letting go of her hands and turning to his car. She holds her teddy bear in her arms as she watches Taker leave, she smiles and walks into his house and takes off her coat. Even though Taker is gone for a few seconds, she can't stop thinking about him and tomorrow.

~!~

He returns home by car after his evening, tired, thinking of his bed. He enters his yard with his car and notices that Victoria is outside his door with her suitcase for tomorrow. He gets out of his car and walks over to her finding the correct key for the front door, completely ignoring Victoria who was ready for a kiss but doesn't come. "Where did you go ?" She asked annoyed that she didn't get a kiss from him and wondered where he went again tonight. "hang out." He says opening the door and turning on the lights as Vi puts her suitcase inside. Taker goes into the kitchen and grabs a whiskey thinking about his night out with Diana and thinking about what he's going to say at the WWF Rage Party to the fans. Vi passes behind Taker who is seated, rubbing his hands on his chest.

"Tomorrow, how do you want me to dress?" She asked, Taker drinks his glass of whicky before looking at her. "As long as you don't come like a tramp or a female dog, I don't care. But don't humiliate me, I have a reputation, don't forget it." He says in a dangerous voice that almost makes her panties wet, she leans against him, pressing her chest against his back, her lips against his ear. "Don't worry." She said sensually, whispering in his ear before leaving to take a shower. He hopes everything will be fine, Vi has already made Taker angry in front of all his colleagues and it ended very badly.

Right after, he finishes the bottle of Jack Daniel, trying to figure out what kind of feeling is in his damn heart for a moment. He holds his face in his hands, closing his eyes, this girl is on his mind, her fucking eyes, her fucking smile, full of her haunting him.