Chapter 5: destroyed inside

After recovering from her emotions, Diana continued to work, security made sure that Jason was gone, and they explained to Diana that if any of the family members wanted to come, they had to wear a VIP badge. Diana thanked security for avoiding a fight because Jason is someone who provokes other people's rules and personalities, but security made it clear to her that Jason would have ended up in the hospital if Taker had wanted to hit him. , But he did not do it. it surprised them. They explained to Diana that Taker likes to be respected, he's a straight person and even though he's off camera he stays in character. That's why he didn't shake but kissed my hand or maybe that's a way the character greed his female colleagues. Diana had thought.

Diana watches TV massaging The Rock's back, Taker fights back, she's impressed when Taker dives over the ropes, he's got talent for a man his size. Diana woke the rock up as soon as she finished her massage, he fell asleep so relaxed he was.

"Thank you, Diana, you have such soft hands that you put me to sleep." Said The Rock smiling and she smiled back at him then thanked him for the compliment and watched the rock leave, returning her attention to the television. The camera zooms in on Taker's face, she smiles subconsciously.

~!~

As soon as the show is over, Diana closes her room after taking her things. She waited for fifteen minutes in the parking lot but Jason didn't come back. She doesn't know how to get back to the hotel, there are almost no more people at the arena. She notices in the distance, the Ministry talking among themselves in front of cars, she decides to walk towards them shyly. "Excuse me, can I come with you?" She asked politely but everyone looked at each other, not knowing what to say since Taker wasn't there yet. Diana seeing their hesitation smiled sadly at them. "It's okay, I'll walk back to the hotel." She said turning back to the parking lot exit when someone calls her name, she turns around and sees Taker with his gym bag walking towards the cars. "You can come with us. Viscera and the acolytes, take another car back to the hotel." Said Taker putting his bag in the trunk and holding out his hand for her to give him her bag to put in the trunk as well. She gives it to him shyly, thanking him before getting into the car. "But..." Taker looks dangerously at Viscera who tried to contradict him, no one should contradict Taker. Viscera decides to shut up and go to another car.

Mideon drives the car while Paul is in front and Taker is behind with Diana. Taker looked at Diana, who was staring at the city lights. Put his hood on his head and close your eyes, tired of his match. "Taker?" Calling him shyly, she blushed when he opened his eyes to find out what she wanted. "I'm sorry about what happened in the cafeteria with Jason earlier." She apologized for her fiancé, Taker sits up to talk to her. "To be honest I wanted to smash it, it's not my style to hold back but I did." He honestly said what he wanted to do. "Don't apologize for anyone, you had nothing to do with it." He said before falling back to sleep, his arms crossed, his head asleep against the window. She smiled at him realizing he was right then looked out the window at the night lights.

~!~

They arrive in the hotel parking lot, Taker is still sleeping, and Diana wakes him up and gets out of the car. He stretches and takes his bag, Diana takes her bag, thanks the boys for driving her back to the hotel and goes up to her room. The closer she got to her room, the more her steps slowed down, the more she didn't want to face her fiancé and she began to shake.

She walks in and sees Jason drinking, he looks at her in disgust, and wonders how she got there? Was she accompanied by her colleagues? She must have thanked them by fucking them, Jason thought.

He moved towards her, touched her buttocks, and put a hand on her neck, slamming her violently against the wall. He takes a sip and wipes his mouth again with his forearm. "Who drove you? I thought I was the one to pick you up from work?" he asked already knowing the response he heard from the boys in the hallway. Diana tried to breathe, put her hands on her wrists, she swallowed hard. Tears in the eyes. "You... you weren't there..." She tried to say, Jason pinned her against the wall without taking his hand from her neck, looking at her dangerously, wanting to hit her.

"I won't tell you again...WHO BROUGHT YOU HERE???" he asked shouting before slapping her on the cheek, waiting for her response. She can't stop crying, her cheek is red from the slap he gave her. "It's...it's the girls..." she says harshly trying to lie but he throws her on the bed, crawls on top of her, puts his hands on her and sniffs her perfume. "You're not a good liar you know? at the next show, I want to have VIP badges, okay?! and don't tell me you don't know where to find some, you'll find some otherwise your ass will go ignite...again!" He threatened before she nodded lest he hurt her, he looked at her dangerously, and he got up and put on his jacket. Watching her cry, curl up on herself. "I'm leaving, you have no interest in leaving this room otherwise I'll kill you, do you understand me?!" He threatened again, Diana nodded in tears and Jason left the room and she sat on the bed with her hands over her eyes and couldn't stop crying. She can't stand this situation anymore; she feels destroyed inside her. She thought of the worst.