Chapter 2: First night

Larry explains to him how the medical works here at the WWF and the unforeseen events they can have. The different things she could also do in her free time. Diana is very attentive to Larry. Larry is very happy to have an assistant. Indeed, he is in his fifties and needed someone to help him. Larry explains to him how he got into the WWF, he was first the doctor of the McMahon family, but Vince decided to hire him in the company because he was a competent person and knew his potential.

Diana explains to him that she doesn't know about wrestling, she saw the ad that they were looking for a medical assistant so she tried to get hired and managed to get employed even though she thought she would be rejected. Larry was surprised that Diana knew nothing about wrestling but took the time to explain the guidelines to her here. He also told her that some wrestlers prefer to stay in character in the locker room and reassured her that they weren't going to be mean to her.

~!~

Diana decided to wander backstage, looking around. She sees the wrestlers talking to each other about their match, technicians checking out the various lights and sound for the show. She sees a group of men, dressed in black, she notices there is a black man with a blond crest, white lenses in his eyes, a smaller man with a T symbol on his forehead, an African American and a white man who have symbols on his chest and Paul, she recognizes him since he had asked after Vince as soon as he was with her.

They talk to each other, probably for their TV sequences, and fall silent when they see her approaching them, she begins to stress, a little scared by the way they look at her. Maybe I should leave them alone.. She thought. Before Paul smiles at her and walks over to her. "Oh, you must be the new medical assistant? I'm Paul Bearer, Undertaker's manager, nice to meet you." Said Paul friendly with a big smile shaking his hand, Diana smiled back.

"Delighted. I'm Diana." She said smiling at him and he accompanies her to present to the rest of the Ministry. She shook everyone's hand, talked to them a bit, and suddenly everyone stopped talking. She watched them kneel in front of her, she doesn't understand until she sees a shadow behind her. She started to get scared, slowly turned around and looked at the man. He is tall, with intimidating green eyes, his gaze is very dangerous, and he has long black hair and a goatee. He looks like Satan. thought Diana. Paul gets up and stands next to Diana, reassuring her that everything will be fine.

"I..." Paul started to speak before Taker looked at him with a dark look thinking how dare he speak on his behalf in front of a young lady. "I can introduce myself, thank you Paul!" He said in a deep, dark voice. He looks mean. Diana thought. he glared at Paul before turning back to the girl in front of him. "Forgive him miss, I'm Undertaker, you're the new assistant, aren't you?" He asked looking into her purple eyes, she tucked one of her locks of hair behind her ears, very intimidated by this six feet tall man.

"Yes, I'm Diana fox, sir. Nice to meet you." She said reaching out to shake Taker's hand, he looks at her hand and instead of shaking it, he takes her hand and kisses her softly looking at her purple eyes. Diana smiles shyly and feels her face turn red. "Please call me Taker." He said smiling weakly before a technician with a notepad came up to them. "Taker, you're live in 5 minutes." Said a WWF staff member, Taker nodded and returned his attention to Diana, looking into her eyes. "Excuse me, I'm expected. See you soon, Miss Fox." He said before leaving with Paul and the Ministry.

~!~

Diana helps Larry a lot, she is independent and knows her job, which Larry notices very quickly. She takes initiatives on the care too. "Larry? Is Taker always like that?" She asked suddenly thinking of meeting him while watching his sequence on TV. Larry is sitting against the table also watching TV while eating an apple. "What do you mean?" he asks before she turns her head enough to look at him. "Well..I met him and he seemed like someone who likes to be in control." She says and Larry starts laughing suddenly, she smiles wondering what she said that was funny. "Look, you'll see it later but Taker is still in character at work." He said before taking another butcher of his apple looking at her. "He wants to stay in character with anyone in the wwf, you'll never see him in any color other than black at work." he added.

"Even off the cameras?" She asked surprised to know that this man stays in character all the time. "Yeah, you'd hear nobody call him by his real name out of respect for what he does. He's a very respected man here and he'll never let anyone disrespect him." He said before throwing his core apple before washing his hands.

~!~

Diana breathes outside with her cappuccino in hand, she hopes she can keep this job as long as she can. She feels good here strangely, people who work hard to keep their place in wrestling, respectful people, without the fuss. Suddenly, she sees a familiar car pull up and sees Jason getting out of the car. He looks annoyed and looks at her dangerously as he approaches her. Jason held up the WWF envelope he found in the kitchen trash as soon as he got home. "I wanted to please my wife and here I find this. When were you planning to tell me?" He asked in a threatening voice, his eyes filled with anger as Diana looked down, not wanting to confront him, he knocked the cappuccino Diana had in her hands, which fell to the ground violently. "Answer me !" he shouted when his fiancée didn't answer him. Diana started shaking, he won't stop, and he will ruin his professional career, his whole life. She let a few tears run down her cheeks. "Where you go, I'll follow you and you won't have a say, okay?" He said raising his voice again at her before she nodded, still looking down, he forced her to kiss him and left. She goes backstage but didn't see that she bumped into Taker who was passing by after one of his appearances, she didn't stop, no forgiveness, nothing. Taker glares at her but realizes that somehow he saw tears on her cheeks.

~!~

Coming home has been stressful for her, she knows that when she walks through the door of her house, Jason will be there. She enters her house and sees the mess in the house, used syringes, a plate still containing food. Jason is sitting on the couch, beer in hand, watching TV in his holey chair. She tries to tidy up the house as best she can when suddenly she didn't see Jason coming and gives him a big slap making her cry, her cheek turns red from the slap. "You're just...fucking shit.." He says, looking drugged, he pulls her by the hair until she begs him to stop and go spend a lively night. to be raped...again.