Chapter 22: Promise

She was thrown violently against the wall by Jason, she screams in pain, Jason kisses her hard wrapping his hand around her neck, she tries to fight him but nothing happens. He throws her on the bed and climbs on top of her kissing her neck and undoing her pants, she tries to push him away, screaming for help, hoping someone hears her, suddenly a big slap lands on her cheek of Diana making her cry, she is at the end of his tether, he took off her pants and her panties stuck two fingers into her vagina. He puts a firm hand in her hair as she cries begging him to stop. "Oh no, no, no, I'm not going to stop! and stop crying if you don't want me to hit you again! and let it be!" He chuckled against her neck. She yells at him, and since she can't stop crying, he hits her again and again, until someone knocks on the door, he puts a hand over Diana's mouth to silence her. , so that whoever is behind the door does not hear.

~!~

Taker knocked on Diana's hotel room door, seeing that she was taking a while to come to him in the parking lot, he had decided to knock on Diana's door if all was well, he frowned when he hears a noise inside, he tries to open but the door is locked. He knocked a second time, introduced himself saying it was him but no answer but strange noises. He begins to understand what is going on inside when he hears a loud slap and a muffled cry. His fists clenched, gathers momentum to break down the door, as soon as he managed to enter the room, he didn't give Jason time to do anything Taker gave him a huge blow punches in Jason's face.

The two men begin to fight, Taker propels him across the room to get him away from where Diana is. Jason gets up and punches Taker but Taker dodges and knees him in the stomach. Taker wanted to see if she was okay as she was curled up on the bed crying but Jason turned him around and punched him in the face. He knees Taker in the stomach, and another punch, blood pours from Taker's bottom lip as Jason bleeds from his nose. Jason was about to kick but Taker blocks and kicks him and manages to take the advantage, he throws him against a cabinet, Taker wraps his hands around his neck and wanted to kill him right away while Jason tries to breathe and reach for something with his hand to smash it against Taker. As soon as he manages to grab something, he smashes it hard against Taker's head, Taker collapses while Diana screams in terror. Jason broke free from Taker as he collapsed on top of him, look what he had just done and ran away.

Diana gets off the bed and checks on Taker, she hears him growl in pain and he starts moving. She takes an ice pack to the depot where the lamp was smashed on Taker's skull.

~!~

Diana helped Taker up onto the bed before taking her medical kit to treat Taker's head, she still has tears streaming down her cheeks, still shaking from what happened. She still can't believe he came back, he will never stop, the accusation she made to the police came to nothing. She thought the police were at least going to do their job watching him, but no. Taker stares into space, his fists clench and unclench wanting to find him and kill him, he looks up seeing that she is crying while wiping the blood from her head. He sat her on his lap and put his face in her neck which made her cry instantly, he wrapped his arms around her as she cried into his neck and wrapped his arms around from him. As she cries, it angers him even more. "He will pay." He said, looking into her eyes then cupping her face in his hands, rubbing his thumbs on her cheeks, wiping away the tears that were falling and resting his forehead on hers.

"I promise you."

~!~

The next morning Diana woke up in Taker's arms, in his hotel room, Taker told her to sleep in his room with him and they moved Diana's things to his room so Jason wouldn't try. more than hurt her. Taker canceled the reservation he made for the restaurant but went to get a KFC and they ate in the room, Diana told to Taker that Jason admitted that was the robber who broke into his house, and Taker warned that if he come back, he would take his gun and shoot him between his eyes, they tried to change their mind by watching a movie and as soon as they went to bed, they cuddled, kissed, and touched without it going to sex since Taker does not want to rush things with her and she understands it, he is indeed known to play with the minds of people. people, being manipulative and mean, he wants to prove to her that he is not playing any game with her.

Taker is still asleep, his arms wrapped around her under her t-shirt, his face buried in her soft blond hair, his breath warm against her shoulder. She feels so good in his arms, not wanting the alarm clock to ring but when the alarm clock rings, it's Taker who turns it off and drags his hands along Diana's arm, not wanting to move either and he has a headache so he wants to stay in bed. Diana turns to face him, they look into each other's eyes lovingly, They come closer, and kiss softly. Taker puts a hand on Diana's cheek kissing her as she puts a hand against his chest.

He gets on top of her and continues to kiss her as she runs her fingers through Taker's hair, paying attention to his stomach. He bit her lips before moving his head to her neck, sucking, kissing and nibbling the sensitive areas of her neck, making her moan softly. the fever starts to rise in the room, like last night, yesterday they fell asleep during the kissing session but this morning they don't know if they could stop it. After removing her shirt his hands go to her arms as he trails his mouth down her neck and over her chest, no bra since Taker removed it from her body last night and she moans when Taker grabbed her nipple. her mouth, she slides her fingers through his black hair, biting her lips. "Taker..." She says loving the feeling he gives her but their desire will be interrupted...

"Come on Taker, we're going to be..." Paul tells and crosses the room, thinking that Taker was alone in his room but stopped talking when he realized he was interrupting something. "Get out!" He said throwing a pillow at Paul to get him out of the room, when Paul left, Taker looks at Diana with passion while she also looks at him with passion, more than ready to start their cuddles again like last night. "Shit !" He says with annoyance because of Paul, Taker gets up from the bed and starts to feel dizzy, he puts his hand against the wall so as not to fall and closes his eyes. I'm going to kill you, Jason, Taker thought. Diana hurriedly gets up to help Taker walk but lets him go when he tells her he can walk on his own. Taker tries not to show his bad mood, he's still pissed and will be for the rest of the day because of his damn bump. thanks to Jason.

~!~

As soon as they arrive in the other city, they go to the reception for rooms and go back to their rooms. Taker and Diana pack up, Taker collapses into bed hoping his head will feel better tonight. Diana places an ice pack on Taker's stomach. "you shouldn't work tonight." She said, looking worried that he might have a concussion. "Everything will be fine, I was just appearing tonight." He said calmly, trying not to show any pain but it felt like his head was going to explode. "I think you have a concussion, you should rest." She said insistently. "I said everything will be fine..." He told her in annoyance, not wanting to get angry with her. He keeps his face in bed, lying on his stomach. "Taker, please..." She said sadly before Taker, annoyed, insisted, got up and left the room, leaving Diana alone. He doesn't want to get angry with her, his work is everything to him, he has a lot of injuries in his career and he still struggles or even appears, it's just a headache nothing more... it's his girlfriend but that's not the case a little medical assistant who has been working here for a few months and who would tell him what he should do, he doesn't need anyone's opinion on his health, even his beloved.