Chapter 20: A Bad side

After the party was over, Taker noticed that Vi had taken her car to leave the hotel, she must have seen what happened but he didn't mind, Taker came back to the hotel with the girl that he wanted the most. They kissed before they left, they kissed when they were alone in the elevator and outside Diana's hotel room. When Diana managed to open her door, she kissed him deeply and drove into her room, slamming the door with her foot behind him. He gently laid her on the bed, kissed her, wrapped her legs around his waist, trailed his kisses up to her neck which made her moan softly. He slides his hands up her thighs, lifting her dress to her waist, kissing, sucking on the soft skin of her neck as she unbuttons her black shirt, wanting him so badly. Taker's conscience takes over the booze, he doesn't want her thinking he's playing with her or just thinking he's too drunk and not thinking what he's doing .

"Princess... Wait..." He whispers to her, he looks at her with passion, trying to catch his breath from this passion he has for her. he puts all his weight on his elbows so as not to crush her. he has traces of Diana's lipstick on his lips down to his neck while Diana has messy hair from Taker's fingers. "Let's not rush anything between us. I don't want you to think that I'm playing with you like I usually do with others or that you think it's just one night. just let me show you that I can treat you better than anyone else." He said leaning his forehead against hers, closing his eyes, he felt his heart beating like it had never beaten before, she was the one he needed to be a better man. She closes her eyes, puts a hand on his heart, she knows Taker would treat her better, he's always been kind and gentle to her, and she always feels safe by his side. "Alright." She said putting her hands on either side of Taker's neck, He kisses her before he gets out of bed and buttons his shirt as she gets out of bed, walking him to the door. "Good night Princess." He says before kissing her one last time before leaving her room, she closes her door, flattens herself against the door, closes her eyes, touches her lips.

~!~

Taker went back to his room, knowing that Victoria saw the kiss he shared with Diana but damn it, she has nothing to say about it. Now his goal is to get her out of his room and out of his life because he no longer needs her. As soon as he enters his room, a lamp crosses the room which smashes close to him against the wall. he looks at where the throw is coming from and he sees Victoria, broken, angry, in tears. "Here he is! You dared to kiss me yesterday; pretend you love me and kiss that bitch tonight?! What kind of man are you?!" She cried, he looks around the room and raises an eyebrow when he notices that Vi has just messed up her room. She broke things and threw her things out the window seeing some of her clothes on the edge, but Taker doesn't care about her behavior as long as she walks out of his life.

"Are you done?" He asked, not caring about her and her broken feelings, she approached him, broken to see him with a woman who wasn't worth a dollar. "You're the perfect son of a bitch! You're exactly the kind of man who hurts girls and besides... she doesn't know your big secret does she?" She asked smiling mischievously, suddenly Taker's eyes darkened, evil and dangerous, as if he wanted to murder someone while Vi smiled knowing she didn't know by the way he was reacting. She approaches him. "oh...She doesn't know...it would be a shame for you if she knew that the big bad Undertaker isn't as perfect as he claims...and it would be hell for you, if she knows the real guy at the bottom of this shell" She said before receiving a big slap from Taker which caused her to fall to the ground, looking at her dangerously.

He did it again... He is violent with her, the last time he was violent with her was on her birthday, last year, Victoria humiliated him because she was a such a bitch, physically and mentally. He knew that was no reason to hit so he promised not to be violent anymore but he broke the promise he made to himself because Victoria threatened him to tell his beloved the wrong side of him. Victoria looks at him, her hand is on his cheek which Taker slapped, she was shocked by what he did. Vi looked at him in disgust.

"The bad of you will always take the good of you." She said having tears running down her cheeks, he puts his hand around her throat, lifts her up and slams her against the wall, looking at her dangerously. he has been trying to change this behavior ever since he met Diana's beautiful purple eyes. that's why he knew that Diana was beaten, he knew the behavior of battered women. That's why he thought Diana didn't deserve it. He promised to protect her. that's why he didn't come to her birthday organized by the WWF, he was still pissed, he destroyed his hotel room that night. "I do not want to see you anymore!" He said dangerously, glaring at her as she tried to breathe. "Another proof that you are dangerous, you will never change, Mark." She said taking two breaths.

He opens his bedroom door, still holding Victoria's neck, he grabs her things and throws them down the hall and throws her as hard down the hall. "And try to destroy my relationship with her and I'll kill you..." Threatening her before closing the door, Victoria gets up rubbing her cheek, still hurt by Taker's slap. Looking at the door of his hotel with hatred, disgust and jealousy.

"You are going to regret it..."