Chapter 19: Bleeding love

Taker finishes his speech by burning his symbol, taking advantage of not having the camera on him to wave at a few fans, and returns to the room, going to serve himself another glass. He researches where Diana can be in that group of people who dance due the music, he sees Victoria dancing with her glass in her hand, and she winks at him flirtatiously but Taker ignores her flirtatious things. When he finally sees Diana, his mind goes slow-motion, how she dancing through the lights colors, the way she moves, they had a little eyes contact but suddenly a ball of anger as big as his own fists came into his throat when he saw Paul White dancing with Diana, flirting with her. Taker's glass breaks in his hand by how tight he held his glass, wanting to smash it against Paul White's head.

~!~

He went to the bathroom to clean his hands from the glass he broke from anger, still doesn't know what was happening inside him. Now it's a feeling of anger when he sees her with another guy, he wants to punch and destroy the guy who dares to be near her. Someone goes to the bathroom where he is, Taker has his head in his hands, trying to figure out what's going on with him. A hand laid on Taker right's shoulder, Taker looks through the mirror to looks who is it.

His on-screen Brother, Kane noticed Taker wasn't the same, for some weeks and he started to be worried about his brother. From what he noticed, Taker started to have something for the medical assistant. Kane knows what kind of feeling his brother has for her. Before Taker met her, he never cared about someone's life even about his own brother, but when he saw her helpless with that abusive man, he wanted to help her to get out of his grip, he took her out on a date, offered her his protection, brings flowers to her, took her at his house for a second date and right after that second date, he started to have this feeling of her, till tonight, the feeling kept growing inside him.

The fucking feeling he's been eating away at inside for a while is love. He keeps bleeding love since his second date with her without knowing what was it until tonight. Kane knows that his big brother couldn't tell her everything he has inside but he could show her as he always does: Actions speak louder than words.

"Show her..."

~!~

As soon as he returns to the party, after talking with his little brother, he pours himself a glass of his favorite alcohol. The music continues, people are dancing on the dance floor and he sees Diana who is with girls, chatting, laughing and having fun together.

Taker has had at least twelve drinks since he came back to the party, he is having fun and talking with friends, Vi took advantage of his drunken state to sit on his lap because she knows that when he is drunk, he's sweet now, proof of the last night they had, sweet loving sex and she knows he loves her.

Diana takes a quick look at Taker's whereabouts, still not daring to go see him after Victoria warns her that he is unavailable. She wonders why he never told her he was taken and why he introduced her as his friend if they were together. she sees him talking and laughing with Mideon and Godfather but with Victoria sitting on his lap. She is always on his back, never leaving alone for a second, she is sad because she had a good time with him but Victoria seems like a possessive and jealous girlfriend, does not want other women go see him. She smiles sadly. I'll never be Victoria. She thought sadly, wanting her to be as beautiful as her For Taker.

~!~

The more Taker drinks, the more he realizes that he is truly in love with Diana, he watches her talk with her friends, and the song "Kiss from a rose" echoes through the room. For the first time, he hesitates to do something he wants to do. show his actions. Because Vi is there? No way. His character? No. Because he knows she doesn't deserve a man like him even though he's always been a gentleman to her. He is also quite upset because not even once, she came to him, not even a word, nothing at all. He doesn't understand why she is distant with him tonight, he looks at Vi who is looking for a drink. Maybe she thinks Vi is her girlfriend because he came with her. It is true that he never spoke of Vi to Diana because Victoria is nothing to him and did not see the point of talking about her. He turns his attention back to Diana who is laughing with her friends. Come on, get your drunk ass up and go kiss her, he thought.

~!~

Diana is quietly chatting with the girls when Taker decides to cross the room to Diana. The girls stop talking when they see Taker approaching, Diana turns around from where the girls are looking and sees Taker but she thought he going to Victoria as she is some meters in front of where she was. Victoria looks at Taker who seems to go to her, she smiles at him, thinking he would ask her to dance with him. She closes her eyes, and holds out her hand happily to him but opens her eyes as soon as she doesn't feel he isn't taking it and realizes he's walked right past her and notices he's heading towards that bitch Medical assistant.

~!~

Diana is surprised that Taker just walked past Victoria who thought he was going towards her. He's taken off his undertaker's robe and is wearing a nice black shirt, unbuttoned at the top of his shirt revealing a little of his large chest, he had rolled up his sleeves, his shiny Rolex, his hair disheveled. The cutest thing is that he tries to be sober towards her. In his mind there is no turning back, he either shows his love to her, in front of their co-workers tonight, or he allows the other guys the opportunity to have Diana's heart. Taker extends his hand to her and gives her a mischievous little smile.

"Does Undertaker have the honor of having your hand to dance with?" he asked extending his hand to her as she smiled at him as the girls gasped in amazement and surprise, prompting Diana to agree. She put her glass on the table and happily accepted.

As soon as they arrive on the dance floor, Diana wraps her arms around Taker's neck while Taker's arms rest on her hips. From time to time, he spins her around and makes her arch her back. Taker listens to the song while dancing with Diana and realizes that the song says everything he feels about Diana, the song says everything Taker can't. He knows that everyone looks at them in surprise because he never does that, especially in front of his colleagues. On valentine's night he danced with her because she was challenged to him, he took it as a challenge but tonight he is dancing with her, not to win a challenge, but to win her heart . he knows everyone would think he was playing with her but he doesn't care what other people would think. Victoria looks at them with disgust, anger and jealousy. How dare he dance with that trash but with a diamond like me instead. Vi thought.

"I'm surprised you're not dancing with your friend." she said in Taker's ear, surprised that she was in Taker's arms instead of Vi, he shook his head gently, shrugging. "I don't care about her." He says whispering in her ear and puts her hand on his heart, she is impressed by the speed at which his heart is beating. "You seem very close to her as I saw earlier." She said smiling, Taker frowns looking at her, still slow dancing with her. "You are jealous, aren't you?" He asked smiling, amused to see that Diana is jealous. "Not at all." She said shrugging her shoulders avoiding Taker's gaze, he smiled. "I love the way you lie." He said bringing his face closer to hers, rubbing his nose against hers, making her blush. He could see out of the corner of his eye, Victoria annoyed to see them together but he didn't care.

"Maybe but tell me when I danced with Paul, you wanted to beat him up, didn't you? your eyes don't lie and I saw your eyes behind your hood." She said trying to change the subject, Taker looks at her, with a small smile, still holding her hand on his heart. "Honestly? I really wanted to crush him." He admitted, hugging her now, his muscular arms around her waist, looking into her purple eyes that had such an effect on him. "I thought the big bad Undertaker had no emotion in his dark heart?" She said in amusement, dancing to the romantic song, Taker placed his free hand on her cheek, looking deep into her purple eyes.

"You are the light that sparked in my dark heart and made it alive." He said before kissing her passionately, feeling her heart race from the kiss they shared. They both wanted this moment to happen, they were still dancing together but now in each other's arms as they were still kissing. Diana is surprised he did this in front of everyone, he always kept his character even with her at work but here he seems to have taken off his character and wanted to show what's inside of him.

Everyone is shocked at what they witness, the bad Undertaker kisses Diana in front of everyone, they didn't think they would ever see this. They all wonder if Taker is playing with his mind because he is the best at it. The Ministry is surprised at what their boss is doing, Paul hopes Taker doesn't play with her and his hot temper doesn't get the better of him. Victoria has tears in her eyes from what she witnessed, she suddenly grabs her purse and walks to the parking lot to go to the hotel.