Chapter 9: A hell of self-confidence

They arrive at the restaurant, Taker parks his car in the parking lot and goes to open the car door for Diana, holding out his hand to help her out of the car. She puts her hand around Taker's arm and they enter the restaurant. "Welcome to the restaurant "Itta Bena", have you booked?" Asked the waiter, very smiling welcoming his customers.

"Sure. I've reserved a table for two in Calaway's name." Said Taker nodding to the waiters while Diana is very impressed with the restaurant. "This way please." Said the waiter taking two menus and they follow the waiter to their table, Taker moves the chair for Diana, she smiles at him and thanks him. He took off his jacket and sat down, the waiter gave them the restaurant menu before leaving. Diana looked around, it looks very fancy, she has never eaten in such a restaurant. She looked at the menu and looked at Taker, so confident that he had reserved a table in advance. He has so much confidence in what he does.

"Taker, how do you have so much self-confidence?" She asked smiling as Taker smiled rubbing his chin looking at the menu. "I'm the Undertaker, I have extremely high self-confidence and I know what to say to women to get what I want, that's all. I make mistakes sometimes of course, but if you didn't come or refused my invitation, I wouldn't have forced you. Don't worry." He says honestly, Diana smiles at him and continues to choose what she wants to eat. "And take what you want, I pay." He added keeping his gaze on the menu.

~!~

During dinner Diana talked and laughed a lot with Taker, they talked about Jason and how he became who he is today. 5 years ago Jason was someone who laughed all the time, who loved living, who loved him but now after a few months she doesn't recognize him anymore, he is mean and violent, he drinks and takes drugs. She confessed that it was out of fear of Jason that she refused to go out even when he's not around, she feels his hold on her. Taker learned that she had no parents, it was her grandmother who raised her.

She learned a lot about Taker, he was a basketball player as a teenager and he congratulated himself saying he was as good as Michael Jordan. They were surprised when they found out they were at the same university but different years. She knew he was beaten in his very first wrestling match because he made a rookie mistake, but learned from his mistakes later, he worked hard to be where he is right now. . When she wanted to know a bit more about whether there was someone in his heart, he joked that no woman could have the undertaker's heart because it is very dark and the girls don't like dark things.

When dinner was over, Taker paid for their table and left for the car. She spent a good evening in his company, she does not want this evening to end. Taker gets in the car and starts the engine.

During the ride, she leaned her head against Taker's arm, who was focused on the road, he looked at her briefly. Frowned a little wondering if she was tired or if she wanted to be against him?

She closed her eyes, she spent a good evening in his company, he was a gentleman, nice, a little arrogant on the edges but what makes his charm. It had been a long time since she had gone out with a friend. She will never thank Taker enough for this evening.

~!~

As soon as Taker parks the car in the hotel parking lot, they get out of the car, Diana has her hand wrapped around Taker's arm. They were heading for the elevator when suddenly someone calls Taker, they turn around and see Mideon running towards them waving at them. "Come, there's a party organized at the hotel bar!" Said Mideon very excited, Taker looked at Diana who really wanted to party with them, he smiled and decided to go.

Almost everyone is at the party, the guys who tried to get a date with Diana tonight are eyeing Taker jealously as Taker smiles at them. "Don't be jealous guys." Said Taker winking at them and smiling.

Taker sits down at the table where his ministry is, realizing his ministry is staring at him in surprise. He laughed knowing that the whole Ministry is making this face because he managed to date Diana. Taker takes the bottle of whiskey and pours himself a drink while Diana has gone for a drink at the bar. His entire ministry thought Diana had turned down Taker's invitation, but they were all wrong.

Diana starts dancing with her glass in her hand, she feels free, she has never felt so free as tonight, no Jason in her head, just her having fun. She ran her hands through her long blond hair, closed her eyes and let the music take her away. All the guys look at her, some look at her biting their lips, some drool, and some like Taker look at her. Taker can't take his eyes off her, she looks so beautiful in her red dress, her curves fit perfectly in her dress, it looks like she had a wonderful evening, that's what Taker wanted.

Suddenly, Taker interrupts his thoughts as Diana walks up to him, and takes his hands, forcing him to stand up. The whole Ministry wonders when they see Taker get carried away by Diana on the way to the dance floor. "She wants Taker to dance with her?" Bradshaw asked talking to his colleagues frowning as Mideon laughed at what he said. "I think so, but Taker isn't one to show off..." Mideon said laughing.

Taker is guided by Diana and plays the music "Time of my life" from the movie Dirty Dancing. Diana holds Taker's hands. "Let's see if Taker can dance with a woman." She says with playful eyes, Taker grabs her by the waist and plays his game. "Are you challenging the bad  Undertaker?" He asked looking into her purple eyes as she put her hand on his shoulder and put her other hand in Taker's hand. "I want to see how confident you are." She says, Taker starts smiling and that will make others even more jealous and impress everyone. Who said Taker can't dance?

"Prepare to be surprised then." He said smiling, very sure of himself. Diana manages to follow Taker in the dance, she smiles at him and she is impressed by the talent he even has in dancing. He's not bothered by the world watching him right now, he's focused on making Diana dance like a real prince. Everyone is impressed and he knows it, he has never shown his other talents to anyone. He never showed anything until tonight.

The ministry watches Diana and Taker dance "Dirty dancing" together, they are impressed not only that Diana managed to make Taker dance but also by Taker's talent as a dancer, they never thought he could do this kind of dance. Even the scope of the dance ditry dancing is very well executed. But why does Taker let himself go?

"Paul? What is Taker playing at?" Mideon asked looking at the dance floor as Paul watched suspiciously as well. "I don't know but I hope he's not playing with his heart." Said Paul looking at Taker and Diana; When the music is over, Taker holds Diana in his arms, she is arched, their faces are so close that their noses are almost touching, he takes Diana's hand, brings it back to his mouth and smiles. Trying to catch their breath. "So? Impressed?" he asked between breaths, sweating. "Yes absolutely." Said Diana smiling at him.

~!~

After the party, Taker accompanied Diana to her hotel room. He spent a pleasant evening with her as she spent a good evening with him. She doesn't know how much fun she had tonight, she completely forgot her worries, Jason, and her doubts tonight because of a man. "Thank you for accepting my invitation, Miss Fox." He said calmly, tired but happy that she wanted to go out with him. Taker holds his hands soft, rubbing his thumbs on the backs of his hands. "And thank you for this magical evening, I had a great time." She said smiling. Before returning to her room, she stands on her tiptoes to kiss Taker on the cheek and returns to her room. Taker blinks several times at his action and remains frozen for a few minutes before shaking his head and heading back to his room as well.