1. This Cannot be.

I knew I had to leave. Dante should never find out that I'm pregnant. My heart pained knowing that I was about to lose someone this precious to me.

I was going to have two beautiful babies for the man I love, and I wasn't going to let anything bad happen to them. I so desperately wanted to go back but couldn't. I recalled the events playing in my head once more.

"Why are you torturing me like this?" I sobbed loudly, brushing away my tears as sorrow encircled my chest and made the idea of leaving Dante unbearable.

"Why did you ask? Because you are nothing more than a bitch who is undeserving! Years of sitting while you strut around pretending to be someone you're not while I watched you get all the attention!" Her tone became stern and also vengeful.

"But you don't have to do this, please." I begged.

"I've had enough of you. Your going to do exactly as I say and if you try to alert Dante or anyone I'll release those damning evidence and ruin your lives." The female taunted.

"Your going to leave the fucking country and never come back and if you do. I'll make sure to execute you and your family. Got it?" I nodded my head almost emobalized before faintly whispering a yes.

"Good, I've already arranged everything for you. You see it was very easy considering the fact that I'm Dante's lover and he confides everything with me. Now since he's away on a three day business trip in Ireland he won't be able to notice a thing." I sobbed terribly hearing that whoever was doing this was very close to my husband.

"Please don't hurt me." I begged, sobbing as I glanced at the gun to my head.

I knew whatever she was saying was not true, Dante would never do this to me, he loved me dearly. From the day we had met in college Dante has been my first in everything. I didn't know how I was going to get through this world without him by my side.

"I won't murder you if you follow my instructions; I only needed you out of the way. When Dante and I made love, he would always admit that you were monotonous in bed and never stopped bugging him. He also grew tired of you not giving him an heir as requested; the only reason he hasn't filed for divorce is because he feels sorry for you, you pathetic barren woman!" She chuckled menacingly.

"No I don't believe you. Dante would never do anything to hurt me. Your lying." I snapped, fiercely defending my husband.

"See for yourself." She smiled viciously massaging her pregnant stomach.

I looked towards her phone witnessing that there was a video, I hesitantly extended my hand before clicking on the video and there it was a clear view of my bedroom and a man and a woman laying in bed. The woman was on top of the man.

I could clearly see the same identical tattoos on the man that matched the one's on Dante's hand. The tattoo was that of a dragon same color same size everything matched perfectly, the woman riding on top of my husband was clearly not me.

Her hair was red but she had a clear pink heart on her bum which was not mine. And then there it was picture of my husband's face. My husband was there enjoying his moment with the red head woman who was standing before me smirking.

"I needed that, I've been sexually frustrated for the past two days, I no longer feel comfortable having sex with my barren wife considering she's unable to have my child after trying for so long." I bit my lip holding back my tears as my husband spoke after climaxing.

"Let's have a baby together, we can divorce her then." She suggested.

"I can't divorce her, especially not now since the business is taking off, my family loves her too much, once I find a way to do it without my family think blaming me for our divorce then I'll happily divorce her and be with you baby doll." The pain was too much to bare as my husband said those words to her.