38. Precious Moments.

Dante's Pov

Avelyn's daring gaze locked onto mine as I moved within her, the tension between us igniting a fire that blazed with desire.

Her body responded to my every thrust, a symphony of need that played out between us. The rhythmic sound of our mingled breaths and the wet heat of our passion-filled encounter surrounded us.

"Dante," her moan was a sultry melody that fueled my cock, a reminder of the pleasure we were sharing. I relished in the way her voice trembled with need, the way her body quivered against mine.

My fingers tightened possessively around her waist, pulling her closer to me as our bodies moved as one. Her hips met mine with a desperate urgency. The wetness of her folds, coupled with the intoxicating sounds of our connection, sent a surge of lust through me.

Her back arched beneath my touch, her nails grazing my skin in a mix of passion and urgency. I reveled in the sensation of her body responding to mine, every movement pushing us closer to the edge of something raw and primal.

"So damn good," I growled against her skin, the words a primal admission of how she was driving me wild. Her neck became my canvas as my lips marked a path of heated kisses along her delicate skin.

In our bathroom where nothing else existed but the intoxicating sexual tension of our bodies, I found myself lost in the depths of Avelyn's sweet folds. The water cascading over us echoed the rhythm of our shared passion, a crescendo of need that spiraled higher with each electrifying touch.

Her gasps of pleasure filled the air, echoing the depth of our connection. I moved with her, my own desire building to its climax.

Avelyn's pleasure reached its peak, her body trembling as a wave of release washed over her. I watched her let out a passionate moan, her voice a mixture of pleasure and surrender. I couldn't hold back any longer.

The surge of pleasure radiated through me as I followed her, unloading my cum deep within her inviting core. I held her close, ensuring she felt safe and supported through the intensity of her orgasim.

Afterward, I held her gently in my arms, as I placed a tender kiss on her temple. Her smile was a reflection of the contentment that she felt.

With a towel wrapped around her, I carried her to the bedroom, I made sure she was comfortable by dressing her. As she drifted into peaceful slumber, I left the room, giving her the space she needed to rest.

Going down the stairs, my thoughts turned to the twins, a source of joy and pride in my life. "Where are my twins?" I inquired, my twins were indeed a reflection of the happiness they brought into my world.

"Their outside in the garden with their grandfathers," my mom shared with a warm smile, her excitement notable as she sorted through the toys thoughtfully selected for Ava and Aiden which she had purchased for them.

The task of choosing gifts for the twins felt like a challenge, given the steady stream of presents they received from both my parents and Avelyn's parents, almost on a daily basis.

"Apparently we're a pair of involved grandmothers who can't help but shower them with gifts," my mom continued, a hint of annoyance in her voice, reflecting the genuine desire to be a part of every moment in the twins' lives.

"It's only 10:00 am in the morning. Shouldn't you be spending some quality time with Avelyn, making more babies? We're here taking good care of the twins while you're away," mom teased in a lighthearted manner.

The way they often stay over at my house, you'd almost think they were permanent residents.

"Avelyn is much more than that," I responded with a gentle reprimand, emphasizing the depth of our relationship, but then again if we continued to recklessly have sex seven times daily then she was bound to have more babies soon.