Chapter 2

Don't forget to like and comment as it helps my serotonin a lot. 😁😁😁

XANDROS

I came home to see Toby giggling and running in circles as dad ran after him to catch him while mum was recording all of this. As soon as I closed the door, she turned her head towards me when she turned the camera and pointed it at me, "And look who's hereeeeeee."

I chuckled and extended my right arm to hug her, "Hey mom, how are you?"

She ruffled my hair and hugged me when she kissed my head, "How was school?" WHY DO PEOPLE IGNORE QUESTIONS? SPECIFICALLY PARENTS?

I nodded, "Goodie good."

She placed the camera in front of me, "Would you like to say something to Toby? For when he watches when he grows up."

I tilted my head to the side to see Toby running through the garden as dad was running along, close to falling down when I nodded and looked straight through the camera, "Tobias Davidson, if you find dad on the crutches in the future?" I took the phone from her and switched the direction to show two people running in the ground when dad fell and I completed my sentence, "you were the rowdy reason, you illiterate chipmunk."

*

Toby tried to fit the small of his head through the gap between my bedroom door and the wall. He was giving me those big, pleading eyes when I looked at him and sighed, "They didn't have the chocolate today that you like, I'll buy it tomorrow if they have it."

His chin wobbled when I knew it was all drama. He was the biggest actor in the whole of USA when I sighed, "What do you want Toby?"

He dreamily whispered, "Love."

I went back to reading the book in my hands as I answered him, "Emily is next door, I think she is interested in you. She is also a year younger than you, so I think it really works. You could age together, get married, have kids-"

He entered the room pointing his finger at me, "Biggie, you complete that sentence and I'll cry."

I laughed. Toby hated Emily because she used to eat his boiled carrots every time she visited us. Toby loved sharing food with us but not with anyone else. He got on the bed and got under the covers with me, plastering the side of his body to mine. I pulled him closer when I closed the book and placed it aside as I looked at him, loving the little five year old with me, feeling nothing but strong adoration for him, "What?"

He grinned, those severely cute dimples showing, "Nothing."

I flicked his nose, "Why are you being naughty day by day?"

"No one stops me."

"But sometimes, you yourself have to be a bit civil, no?"

He yawned and snuggled in closer, "I'm five, biggie."

"And hence-"

"Shushhhies. I am sleepy."

"Toby-"

"No."

"Tob-"

"Noh."

I growled, "Tobias-"

He giggled and just laid down next to me when I chuckled and kissed the top of his head before whispering, "I love you." and then he slept like a baby when the next day, I woke up with his left leg over my forehead and right over my neck, and his arms sprawled around like an eagle. My parents were standing next to my bed and smiling when my dad grinned and showed me his phone, "I'm getting this framed and nice underwear by the way. Pink."