Chapter 11

SURPRISE UPDATE!!!!!

Warning: A funny and a cute chapter.

It is not fully edited because........ well, because I got irritated of editing it after 5-6 times previously. I might edit it again before the final publishing on Amazon, so if you find any mistake? Feel free to let me know. Thank you :)

-----------------------------------------------------------

XANDROS

I stood outside Ava's house, waiting for her to come outside. It was a Sunday and we decided to go to the beach to spend some time together. I was drumming my fingers over the steering wheel when I saw someone running from the corner of my eye. Turning my head, I saw her running from her door towards my car, in a white shirt tucked inside her shorts, her naked legs making me growl in lust. She was wearing silver hoop earrings and a necklace, her hair in a messy bun with a small bag and a basket in her hands.

What? Was I supposed to bring anything? I just brought myself which was way more than enough.

She opened the back door of my car and started placing these things in when she grinned, "Oh hey, Mr. Moody Man."

I chuckled, "Hey Ms. Respect the teachers. What are these about?"

Her next question nearly stole the breath from within me. It felt as if my dad had somehow come from the grave only to hit me with a brick, "Do you have a spare set of underwear with you?"

I was silent, literally gawking at her when she snapped her fingers in front of me, "Davidson. Underwear. Do you have a spare one?"

"For ladies or men?"

She scowled at me, "Obviously, for men. For yourself. Do you have a spare one?"

"Why the fuck would I be carrying a spare set of underwear in my car's dashboard? Plus, don't you think that is wayyy to personal, Gracelynn?"

She nodded and closed the door but not before shouting, "I'll get you one!" and she ran towards the door. What? Whattttt? Oh my whatttt????? Was she bringing some ex's underwear or her brothers? I........ my stupid ass literally looked down and imagined myself wearing a six year old's underwear. But didn't six year old wear diapers? I thought they wore them till like, seven eight. Mehh, I don't know.

Ava was back within a flash when she sat in the passenger seat, threw the underwear at my face and locked the door.

I grunted in disapproval and removed the underwear from my face for hair to fall in front of my eyes. I was glaring at her when she bent forward, removed the hair and looped her arms around my neck, hugging me, "Good morning to you again."

I rolled my eyes and hugged her, subconsciously pulling her closer when her breasts rubbed against my chest. I knew she felt it and so did I when we both did nothing to get apart. I kept her close to me and she also made no effort to move away and neither did I, enjoying the feel of those breasts against my chest. Pulling a bit back, I looked at her, our noses, eyes and lips mere millimeters away. She ran her hand through my hair and ruffled them when I asked, "Whose are these?"

"No one's."

"Then why do you have men's underwear with you in your house? A weird fetish, if you ask me."

She hit my arm, "I just bought it yesterday. From the store."

"No, I know you got it from a store, I don't buy mine from the gutters but I do hope the salesmen glared at you."

She grinned and flicked my nose, "Some did but I told them that I was buying it for my boyfriend, so it reduced the awkwardness."

"Husband would have sounded better."