Chapter 15

AVA

I kept waiting for Xandros to pull up at my house the next day to pick me up to go to uni together but he never came. I tried calling his number, sent messages to him but to no avail. He was not responding at all. His last seen was off, his active status was turned off and there was so response, whatsoever. Yes, the call was going through but he wasn't responding to it.

Had he slept in? Was he missing uni today? Did he sleep late and hence couldn't wake up? But he should have answered the phone dammit. I knew he kept his phone on silent but the vibrations were always on. I wanted to go to his house to check up on him, so as hell wanted to, but I didn't know where he lived. He played games with Owen last night and it was just the second time that he had been here inside my house like this, but I had never seen his house, didn't know where he lived or on which street and block.

Abandoning my bag inside my home, I collected my wallet and held it against my phone in my hands since I wasn't wearing jeans so had no pockets. I wanted to dress up for Xandros today so had worn a skirt with tight leggings which he loved paired with my new set of undergarments and- Ava Gracelynn, focus.

I kept telling myself not to worry for him as he was a rough and tough guy but still, something felt off. I didn't have his parent's numbers even to whom I could call and ask the situation. Locking the door, I quickly called an Uber and decided to go to uni as quickly as possible.

I always trusted my gut feeling and my gut feeling sensed something gravely wrong this time too.

*

Telling the driver to wait for me as I was coming back, I dashed inside, running through the gates, through the gardens, past the security and banged the main door open to run inside. Students were filing in as classes were about to start when not caring about anything, I just pushed aside whoever came in my way and ran forward. I heard a series of groans and 'hey watch it!' but I didn't have time. I was about to enter the Principal's office when a hand clasped around my wrist and tugged me in a corridor. My breath caught in my throat and my eyes widened when I saw that it was Easton.

I smacked his hand which was holding my wrist, "What the hell, Easton? Leave me."

He pushed himself closer to me and caged me in when he whispered, "Baby, I-" elbowing him in the stomach, he bucked down when I raised my knee and hit him right in his dick. He groaned and bent down when I again raised my knee and hit him under the chin to make sure it hurt. A series of curses left through his mouth when I hit the side of his head with such force that he dropped onto the floor. Kicking his body away, I got out of the corridor and ran towards the principal's room when without knocking, as I should have, I barged in.

I kept telling myself that nothing was serious but my gut feeling was telling me that something was. And my gut feeling was never wrong. Mr. Davis, our Principal's head shot up towards me when his eyes widened, "Excuse me-"

I tried to catch my breath, "S-s-orry for t-the-"

He sighed, "Have a seat, kiddo. What's wrong?"

I took in deep breaths to take in large handfuls of air when he moved his seat behind, opened a mini fridge and took out a bottle of water when he gave it to me, "Take your time, drink some and then tell me what happened."

I nodded, opened the bottle and downed down almost half of it when I rasped out, "Xandros Davidson. I need his address."

His eyes widened a bit when he adjusted his tie, "Um child, we cannot give away the personal home address of someone-"

"He's my boyfriend. I can swear upon my little brother's life that Xandros is my boyfriend and trust me, I love my little brother a lot. Xandros hasn't been receiving calls, isn't responding back, has been silent since last night, didn't come to pick me up today for class, didn't show up at the university, I am tryingggg-" I grabbed my head in my hands and slowly sat in the seat, nerves making me a full mess when I opened up to him, "to tell myself that it's nothing and that he is okay, but Mr. Davis, my gut feeling tells that something is wrong. I need his address please, I need to check up on him," I immediately got up, my nerves killing me, "I fear something is wrong."