Chapter 45

IT'S THE GENDER REVEAL CHAPTER!!!!! Extremely different than that of tmahlq, so hopefully you'll enjoy it. Also..............make a wild guess for the gender BEFORE reading the chapter. Good luck, may the odds be in your favour.

XANDROS

We didn't invite anyone for the gender reveal as all of us wanted it to be an intimate party with just the people who mean the most to us, and that meant, Ava, Owen and I.

Owen was helllll bent on inviting the whole of the United States of America along with the United Kingdom and the State of Wales and what not but one smack at the back of his head was all that was needed to calm his pussy down.

We were all sitting together on the floor of our living room, Ava cuddled up next to me as I wrapped an arm around the girl I loved the most. She placed her head on the top of my chest and held my suit jacket as Owen sat in front of us, all excited and giggly.

"Okay, I'll ask a few questions before we go to the gender reveal. Okay?"

Ava was hell excited when she giggled and nodded. Owen turned his head to look at me when I frowned, "I can't say a yes right now as I don't know the type of questions you'll ask."

He turned to Ava, "AG, he better answer all of the questions or I ain't telling. AND TRUST ME-" he cut me off as I was about to snap at him, "the doctor too wouldn't. We had a commmitment." He smirked.

"Concelaed by sex?"

Ava gasped and hit my shoulder when I GASPED. Owen's expressions gave it away when I pointed at him, "You slept with Ava's gynecologist."

He scoffed, "No, I didn't."

"Yes. You did."

"No-"

"Swear over my own life."

Ava gasped, "Xandrosssss-"

"Honey, I don't care about my life. Owen. Swear over my own life that you didn't sleep with Ava's gynecologist."

Ava and I, were both looking expectantly at Owen when she hit my arm and whispered, "I care about your life and I love you way way way more than you can imagine."

I kissed the side of her head, "Love you too, darling. Owen?"

He squeaked, "Yeah, love you too."

I hit a cushion at his head when he sighed, "Fine fine fineeee, I didn't sleep with her gynecologist, but........."

"But?"

"But........."

Ava spoke, "Did you sleep with someone in the hospital-"

I GASPED, "Did you fucking sleep with the nurse who brought her ultrasound reports from the other rooms? The time when I slapped you because you were shamelessly gawking at her, without any fucking respect for the other woman?"

Owen was silent and biting his lower lip in anticipation when after a few seconds, he giggled and nodded, "Yeah, I did."

And all hell broke loose at our home when I laughed, "Why would you do that?"

He deadpanned, "Why would you hookup with my sister?"

"We were classmatessss."

"She is a nurseeee."

"Exactly, and-"

"Nurses aren't bad."

"When the fuck did I say that? I have no problem with whoever you date but I might have a problem with who you bring home. So-"