Chapter 24

Physically and emotionally exhausted, Olivia entered her apartment. She quickly closed, and locked the door behind her. She glanced at her watch, it was 8:30PM.""Hi Liv!

"You look so tired. Do you want me to warm some leftovers for you?" Lucy, replied.
Olivia lifted her head up. "No, sweetheart, don't warm anything up for me. You're welcome to have some, there's plenty.""No thanks, I ate with Noah." Lucy replied. Olivia felt a stab of regret, she rarely made it home in time to have dinner with her son, "Tell your boyfriend his food is delicious." Lucy stood up from the couch. "Are you sure you don't want me to fix you a plate of it?""I'm not hungry. Olivia answered. "Maybe, I'll grab a yogurt later." Olivia watched as Lucy's face filled with concern. "I'm fine Lucy. My day isn't done, I still have a phone call to make, after that I can relax."Lucy walked over to Olivia's side. "OK. Call me if you need anything, Liv." She said, moving to the door, opening it, and stepping out of the apartment."Thanks Lucy." Olivia said, with a smile. The younger woman walked out of the apartment, and closed the door behind her,
Olivia locked the door. She took off her shoes, and slowly tiptoed into Noah's room, the little boy was fast asleep, she kissed him on the cheek "I love you, sweet boy." She whispered. After watching her son sleep for a few short moments, she forced herself to look away. She tiptoed out of the room., reminding herself as she walked to the couch that she still had work to do. She sat down, took out her cell phone, dialed and placed it by her ear."Hello?" A nervous voice answered on the third ring."Katelyn, it's Olivia Benson.""Hi! Olivia!""I spoke to the people at Healing Homes, there will be an apartment ready for you, a month from this Friday. Someone from Healing Homes will be in contact with you tomorrow.""Olivia!" Katelyn said, shocked. "Thank-you so much!" You're a godsend! Will you help me move?" "Yes. I think I'll have some time that day at around 6PM. I'll call you the day before.""Thank-you, Olivia! Bye!" Katelyn said, before hanging up. Olivia put her phone on the coffee table. She stood up, about to head into the kitchen, when she heard a knock at the door. Forgetting the idea of getting a yogurt from the fridge, she answered it.
"Amanda, come in." She said ushering a worried looking Amanda Rollins into her apartment."Liv, I'm sorry to bother you so late. I wanted to talk to you at the station, but I didn't know what to say.""You're not bothering me. What's wrong?""Nothing," Amanda said, suddenly calm. "I'll be right back, I promise." The blond moved away from Olivia, and down the hall. Olivia heard a door close"Amanda!" She called loudly after 10 minutes. She was about to stand up, and search for Amanda when the blond entered the living room, and sat next to her."Thanks, I don't want to be alone right now", Amanda said."What's going on, Amanda", Olivia asked, her voice a mixture of concern, and confusion.Amanda turned her body to face her friend. "Carisi and me... we've been dating.""I'm happy for you." Olivia said, her smile lighting up her face."I'm pregnant." Amanda blurted out."Wow." Olivia replied.Amanda spoke rapidly. "I just took a test in your bathroom.What am I gonna do,Liv?"
"Well, first go to the doctor to see if you're really pregnant, it could be a false positive. then you should tell Carisi.""I'm pregnant, Liv, I know my body, Can I do this? Can I have another kid?" Amanda folded her hands in front of her, nervously."Of course you can." Olivia said , adamantly, You're already a wonderful mother. And I think Carisi was born to be a father. You won't do this alone, you have a strong support system.""Thanks Liv, I needed that.""I mean it, you got this," Olivia said, Amanda stood up, and Olivia followed. Without another word, Olivia faced her friend, and hugged her.
"Thank-you." Amanda said, softly, the hug was all she needed, she now understood that everything was going to be alright. "I'll let you get back to what you were doing." Amanda said when the hug ended.
"You know you and Carisi should disclose." Olivia said. walking Amanda to the door, and opening it.
Amanda took a few steps forward. She turned, and looked over her shoulder at Olivia. "Yeah", she said, stepping into the hall. "We'll disclose after you and Barba do it, good night." Before Olivia could say anything, Amanda shut the door. Olivia locked it. She walked to the couch, and closed her eyes. Minutes later she opened them. She reached for her phone.
Rafael picked up her call on the first ring. "Hello Liv. Are you home?" He said, using the gentle tone reserved only for her."Hi. I miss you." Olivia said, very softly."I miss you too, preciosa, He said, his voice dropping. "You're so sexy.""You're working.""Yes, and I'm the only one here"

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB

Olivia just managed to fall asleep, when she felt her couch dip. "Hey, it's me, it's Rafa." Rafael said, before she could get scared. When he left on Sunday night, to go to his lonely apartment, they decided he needed a key, he used the key for the first time tonight.
"Rafa, what are you doing here?" You have court tomorrow morning. Olivia said, groggily."Don't worry, I'll be in court. I couldn't stay away, come on, let's get you to bed." He said, standing, and gently pulling her to her feet. He supported her back, as he led her to the bedroom."Show me how sexy you think I am." Olivia whispered, as he pulled down the bed covers for her. He waited until she was secure in the bed before climbing in beside her.