Chapter 28

This chapter is rated M because it the last chapter readers found that Olivia is being held by a rapist.

The instant Olivia heard Rafael disconnect the call her stomach clenched, she gripped the phone like a life preserver."Take the phone from her, Katelyn!" Craig ordered. Katelyn tried to snatch the cell phone from Olivia, but Olivia pulled her hand back."Don't be stupid, Olivia! If Katelyn doesn't get that phone I will turn this gun on her, I'll kill her! You don't want that on your head! Do you?" Craig screamed."Craig, don't be stupid, You can just walk out of here. Don't let this go any further." Olivia said."Oh this is going a lot further. Come on, you don't want Katelyn to die. Give her the phone!""Don't hurt her anymore than you have Craig. I know you don't wanna do that.""You hand Katelyn that phone right now or she's dead!""I'm putting it on the ground!""Just make sure she gets it. Let's go!" Craig yelled. Olivia dropped the phone to the ground, hard. Katelyn quickly picked it up. Olivia prayed it was broken. "Katelyn, stay here in the living room, don't move unless I tell you to.""OK baby." Katelyn answered."Turn around, Olivia!""Just leave. My lips are sealed, and you know Katelyn won't say anything."Olivia said.
"Do you have a death wish? I have a 40 caliber gun pointed at you! Look at me, and turn around!" Olivia listened, and turned." Now move straight back to the bedroom!" He ordered. She moved slowly, feeling the gun at her back. In time, she entered the bedroom. Craig stepped in front of her. "You're mine, dream girl." He whispered, she could feel his breath on her cheek, she held her breath, hoping he didn't smell her fear. "Take off your shirt for me." Very slowly Olivia undid the top button of her blouse."If you do this Craig, you won't get out of here alive." Olivia said. calmly."Shut up, and keep going!" He demanded. Olivia moved her fingers to the next button. "You have nice fingers. I like this, you're my own personal stripper. Have you ever stripped for money.""No." Olivia answered, softly."I don't believe you.""OK, yes I have." Olivia lied."I bet you do it for your boyfriend. He'll never hold you again. You know that right?" You will never see him again." That's OK, one day you'll love me. Keep going." Olivia undid the second button, and slowly moved to the third. "Walk to the bed, and stand by it." As instructed, Olivia walked to the bed, and stood there. Craig was inches from her. "Get on that bed now or I will shoot." Olivia sat on the king-sized bed . "Lay down, now!" Olivia did as she was told. She watched as Craig mounted her, the look in his eyes terrified her, he was evil. He would kill her. He grabbed at her blouse, and roughly finished unbuttoning it. "Sit up a little, dream girl," Craig ordered. She did. Craig pulled the blouse down her shoulders, and off, he threw the white garment to the floor. Olivia moved her hands to cover herself, disgusted that he was able to see her light red bra. "Don't hide from me." With his free hand, he moved her hands, getting a clear view of the bra. He leaned close, and kissed her lips harshly. He smelled of dirt, cigarettes, and morning breath. She wanted vomit, preferably on him.She needed air, needed to think, but he wouldn't let her. When he needed air, his lips moved from hers, he whispered in her ear. "Show me what you do for him." She screamed, hoping that it would distract him. She wanted to reach for the gun Katelyn didn't find. "Show me, Olivia, show me."
"Get off of her, I will kill you." She heard Fin say. Instantly she felt Craig's weight leave her. "Drop the gun." She heard Fin say. She took a shaky breath, and saw Craig in handcuffs"Liv, you're OK! You're safe!" She heard Rafael say. She felt like she had just woken from a nightmare, and then he came into focus."Rafa! Rafa! I tried, I tried to fight him off.""You're safe Liv, We're going home soon." Rafael said, wrapping his suit jacket around her, and lifting her into his arms."Katelyn, where is she?""Carisi is with her." Rafael answered.
"Noah!" She yelled, brokenly. "He's with Lucy.""Rafa!" She sobbed, burying her face in his chest."I got you. We're leaving here." He said, walking swiftly out of the room.
"Olivia, I'm sorry." Rafael heard Katelyn say, as he walked through the living room. It took everything in Rafael not to scream at Katelyn. Without a word, he walked out of the house, feeling Olivia shake with fear in his arms.