Chapt 6 Comfort

Lemons after this chapter..lots of lemons.

Poseidon stayed with you in bed. He slept without clothes. He had slept on his back on the left side while you slept curled up on the right side.

Seated up with his back up against a pillow his eyes were on his hands. Keeping them on his thighs above the sheets opening and closing them while lost in his thought.

Slowly looking over to you his eyes took in how you kept your distance. It's not a sexual need that's bothering him. There's no begging for your affection either. Even if he's craving or lusting for his fantasies to come true.
He's more afraid of hurting you.

Even while sharing the same bed covers and pillows. You slept close to the edge. The extent you were willing to go through to get away from him. He can force you to be his loving obedient wife. but this space between the both of you just proves that he's hurting you.

That's not you. He wants you the cheerful you. He can't bring back that city or anyone you lost.

Something he has a hard time dealing with from someone who's not even a hu-

He can't seem to help what he is. But he doesn't want to hurt or lose you.

Looking back at his hands he examined the inside of his palms opening and closing them. Turning to look at the back of your head he couldn't stand this so-called distancing. This distance in his bed.

His human has created space between her and the tyrant of the sea.

The more he thought about it. Poseidon one of the brothers who seeked perfection for himself was becoming upset with himself. Upset that he is the god creating excuses as to why he can't adapt to your needs.

You cant help what you are.
But him, to be ignored by his human makes him feel just like a human.

What even gives you the right to make him doubt what he did to that city? "It's not like they don't breed." He whispered under his breath disgustedly. "Humans can just have more humans."

They always praise themselves for their workings so he is not concerned. Not concerned at all about how many he takes.

Stopping, he thought twice about pulling you back from your hair. But he cares about this one, about this one being taken not.

"Come here.." he whispered under his breath in frustration. Thinking about how to get near you without hurting you. When Poseidon found you as a frozen tree Hades warned him of how delicate you were.

Lifting the covers slighting he tried to be as gentle as he was when he caressed your cheek. Sliding his muscled arm underneath your waist with no effort pulling your soft warm body into him. To cradle you against him being as gentle as possible. He liked your body closer to his. His free arm slid beneath the covers and between your breasts. "So soft," he whispered, pulling you even more. To him, it was like hugging the sun.

Your body jumped slightly feeling his cold palm and fingers caressing your skin. His fingers trailed up between your breasts sliding his palm against your cheek.

He held you with care as he leaned in, nuzzling his face between neck and shoulder. The warmth of his breath made you squirm a bit, feeling your hair tickle your ear.

There was no way to be released by him. You never imagined a partner to hold you like this making you worry about you weight making their arm fall asleep.

Shifting your legs slightly you sucked in breath sharply feeling something hard forcing it's way between your thighs.
Lowering your hand you pulled back feeling skin.

"Are you awake y/n?"

He whispered behind your ear as your cheeks lit up bright red. He's thick, hard and long enough to just squeeze between your thighs!