Chap 32 Apollo

Rushing out to a mansion holding its own party you were surprised. It is a new year and a party will go on for days.

"Apollo!" You screamed out his name through the loud beating music. Squeezing through bodies until you reach the back yard.

Apollo's eyes glanced over to you ending his current conversation. "What's wrong?" The tips of his fingers caressed the bottom of your jawline. "He's back Apollo. He's back." You showed him the tsunami caused by him.
"He saw me. He knows I'm here." Your eyes were shuttering terror as you looked at all the people who were unaware.

"Have you packed your bags? Gotta get you a new hair cut, etc." Apollo answered his phone turning away as you looked around anxiously. It should be safe here.

Looking at the pool you walked over to it sitting at the edge as you stared at your own reflection. Apollo smiled widely feeling no threat to Poseidon. "Sweat Dove. When will you learn to bite down?" Apollo whispered behind your ear.

"Your husband is anguishing over you. If this is to be misleading, take my advice. Learn to take control of your life."

"He won't listen to me. No matter what it is. Just does what he wants. Won't even let me die in peace."

It took the act of Loki in tricking Poseidon. Apollo helped bring you back to your surface home. "I'll see your things and transportation." Apollo left you alone to enjoy the pool of people.

Looking back at the pool letting out a long sigh letting your shoulders drop down. Opening your eyes mirroring back were blue eyes. Hands reached out to your sides caging you in the center. Pushing himself out of the water his face inches away from yours. "Found you." Poseidon whispered between your lips.

Pushing yourself away from him Poseidon drug you down into the pool as you let out a scream.

Pulling you down deeper you struggled to swim upwards kicking his shoulders Poseidon held your ankle. Looking up to water you saw Apollo watching you.
"Get so frustrated with your own weakness and desire. Do something about it." Apollo kneeled down smiling you with assurance.

Shutting your eyes you screamed in the water as loud as you could. Poseidon pulled you in shutting his lips on yours providing you oxygen.

A golden dagger was sinking down before your eyes. Crossing your arms around his shoulders you reached for the dagger. Pulling yourself away from his lips you stabbed his shoulder.

Twisting in a water tide your body was being held around in mid air in a whirlpool of water before it smashed you onto the grass.

Coughing out water you held the dagger looking forward to frag yourself. Apollo smiled proudly clapping his hands.

Poseidon exited the pool with a bleeding shoulder. Looking at his wound the pool water arose going up his leg before reaching his shoulder to heal him. "You made her wound me." Poseidon held his shoulder as Apollo helped you back up to your feet

"I did no such thing." Apollo stood behind you holding your shoulders as you gasped for air keeping your arms up with the dagger in hand. Ready to fight Poseidon.

"You are a pest." Poseidon said scowling at Apollo before looking at you. Looking at the bigger picture now Poseidon sees Apollo and you.

"Come." Poseidon reached out to you. Confident you'd come to him, you'd listen to his every word.

Apollo's hands held your shoulders as he leaned in whispering in your ear. Loosing his temper Poseidon summoned his Trident from a whirlpool of water charging to Apollo. Inches away from his face Poseidon's trident was deflected by your golden dagger. It shouldn't be. You weren't this strong before.

Standing back Poseidon looked at his Trident then at you, the dagger before looking back at Apollo. Now he's ignoring you.

Poseidon was hunted by dreams of a God taking his y /n. Turning you against him. How you'd beg him not to let them take you away from him. Poseidon kept you away from the world, the Gods, anyone. In fear of his dreams coming true. Someone turning you against him.

Your angry moods, smiles, giggles, there's nothing he didn't accept of you. You shred him. He loves you. No matter how horribly upset or verbally aggressive with him. Deep down inside when you smiled at him, talked to him, read with him. It was you hiding yourself from him.

Knowing your wounds wouldn't heal so easily. Knowing it would be years before you could love him. Even if you didn't he'd still be by your side. As flawed as you are as flawed as he is. Those are flaws seen in each other.

Turning you against him. There is no fighting you. There is no threat in his eyes. The threat is Apollo. Getting rid of Apollo saves you.

Slowly turning to look away from you was his mistake. Grabbing hold of his wrist Poseidon was shocked from how you reached him. Twisting his arm around you knelt down sweeping his feet.

This can't be. You weren't this strong. You weren't skilled!
Growling he stood up smashing his Trident on the ground causing you to rush back.
It has nothing to do with you being strong. The dagger Apollo handed you was forged by Valkyrie. Poseidon has never seen you as a threat. The powers given to you from the Valkyrie grants you the ability to overpower your opponent.

This is not a solid plan that Apollo had made for you. Apollo realized Poseidon's weakness would be the only woman he had given so much for. Jealousy is his nature toward you.

All this time he thought Hades would have been the one to turn you against him.

Apollo wanted you to get a chance to finally fight back the Gods. To defend those you couldn't before. Laughable, there's no interest in others. Apollo is playing his own personal game. Using you as a pawn for his own fortune.

Poseidon's opponent in the Arena would be you...