chap-25 See you

"I've waited long enough."
Of any form. Just one form. It will do. To take the appearance of a human. Something that you could understand better.

Possession of what is his.
No.

"I am through with waiting."

Looking over the side of your bed Poisdeon held you close by your waist. The only time he sleeps is with you. The both of you were sound asleep.

"Those sweet prayers of yours. The screams wanting something, anything to save you. Such a sweet soul. You don't have one." The voice was never heard in the room.

His steps were quiet. A presence unannounced.

Leaning on your side of the bed his lips hovered over yours. Listening to you breathe.

"I'm here now."

When you open your eyes. To see a demonic fly bigger than your what's staring at you from the corner of your bed. All the warm blood from your legs, arms, chest and lungs felt cold.

All its eyes reflected everything in the room. Like a mirror. It's proboscis came out from underneath its head hovering over your face.
Moving your hips and tapping your leg against Poseidon attempting to wake him up.

Without warning the fly shoved its proboscis into your mouth going down your throat. After defecating into you the shock made you sit up in panic screaming with your arms waving around.

Hermes appeared by your side as Poisdeon was up with his trident in hand looking around the room.

You couldn't stop screaming.
The entire night you were in absolute terror.
"I want out of here please. I'm going to die down here!! Anyone please! Anyone listening please!!" You would shout and scream not wanting anyone to touch you.

This,

Was the night you got sick.

"She does have a fever but refuses for any of us to get near her." Poisdeon said stressfully during his meeting with the Valkyrie.

"We could perhaps sedate her." Hermes suggested.
"There will be no such thing." Poseidon was on the defensive.

"Something had attacked my wife in her sleep. She is terribly ill but I can't reach her."

Hera was eavesdropping in the halls.
"What is wrong with the human girl?"
She asked, interrupting the little circle.

"She has fallen ill." Hermes bowed, answering.

"Have you checked to see if she's been poisoned or drugged?" Hera asked sternly.

"I may have someone who could help." Brunhilda said, pinching her jaw tilting her head to side.

Opening a giant safe to walk into. The beauty of the interior walls expanded out to a room. A board full of equations.

The birth of a formula.

"What is all this madness?" Poisdeon asked, examining the walls carefully.

"Madness!" The man who was in a mechanical latter with a robotic pigeon on his shoulder shouted. An inventory of inventions.
5 boarded written in chalk by his own hand.

"This is SCIENCE!"

Brunhilda walked up to introduce the brilliant mind behind this work

Brunhilda walked up to introduce the brilliant mind behind this work. "None other than Dr. Nikola Tesla."

Landing on his feet with a smug smile an ego greater than the Gods themselves. "Nikola Tesla is to be part of the tournament. He will be taking sides of the humans."

"Constructor of formulas. What is this formula for to be exact?." Hermes glanced to the side.

"The perfect formula needed to defeat The Gods." Nikola answered with no hesitation.

Poseidon cut to the chase standing before the mortal man who looked up with such pride. Poseidon squirted at him, having his doubts.

"Very well. What will a human do to cure my wife?" Poisdeon asked Nikola.
"This human will have to see her." Nikola responded sincerely

Tightening his grip on the trident Poseidon fought back his emotions. To have another interact with you.
"Come with us."

+-----

Once entering the bed chamber that kept you. Nikola rushed to your side dropping some of his tools.

"Y/n? You survived." His hand held yours in his. Touching your forehead to feel if you had any fever. Every touch bothered Poseidon.

"How is it that you know my wife?" Poisdeon asked, examining the way Nikola rushed to treat you.

"It's been sometime. After the floods you caused. There was nothing left other than deberes. Y/n, I thought I had lost her forever. Here she is."

"Can you save her?" Poisdeon asked anxiously.

Nikola Tesla examined you carefully.

"I will." He responded confidently.