Chap 33 advance

"It feels very uncomfortable."
Poseidon turned to look at you. Admiring the moment of truth in his eyes. "You are evil. A devil that I couldn't escape. For so long I was fooled by these silly games you played. Finally, I got the chance to escape. Why!? Why??"

Poseidon's eyes glowed hearing the strong tone in your voice. Not just a temporary strife of courage. It was more vicious to see it in your eyes. Poseidon reached out and with a quick swift his hand held your wrist with the knife.

"That's not how we play here." Poseidon eyes shifted to Apollo. Sandwiched between Apollo and Poseidon. "Not my wife.." Poseidon said holding your wrist so tenderly.
"Apollo!" Poseidon shouted moving you to the side.

The sound of his Trident smashing against something. No, like if it were to have been stopped. An object, a strike from Poseidon.

Slowly turning to look behind you thinking Apollo's brains have been smashed. Snapping a sharp breath of air was unimaginable. The air in your lungs was stuck, seeing Apollo's gauntlets glowing red, black, gold. Apollo had stopped your husbands attack with just his hands!!

Poseidon growled attempting to smash Apollo. With his Trident stuck in between the hands of Apollo it wasn't moving.

Releasing you Poseidon grabbed his Trident with both hands raising it up he attempted to decapitate the God.
Apollo shielded his face, blocking Poseidon's attack with one arm.

Protected with those gauntlets it was a stepping stone for distraction. Apollo was hoping it be the chance for you to escape.
Poseidons rage was being unleashed. The main focus was you, now it's Apollo.

Deflecting Poseidons attacks it was a chorography that was beautifully done between two impeccable perfectionists.
"Seems you have slowed down since the gold fish departed from it's bowl." Apollo taunted Poseidon.
"Take this as a real experience." Apollo held his arms out.

The gauntlets transfered onto your arms as you deflected Poseidons trident.
Poseidons eyes widen in shock seeing his Trident sliding across your gauntlet, before you jabbed him straight in the jaw with your fist. Jumping up and down Yoh held your arms Infront of you. Defending Apollo. Not just Apollo but those who were behind him. Innocent people.

Apollo found you in the most pitiful state. Once you came back to society there was no home, friends, nothing. Wherever you turned, whenever you went. Just news about the past. The tragedy's your husband caused. Reminded daily of the man that turned your world upsidedown. You can't die but you will age and be miserable. Of course you'll have slowly. Still you'll just be petrified.

When you found out your true faith. What happens to those who defy death. Those like yourself who have no soul. The soul is trapped in a rose from Hades.

You have no souls. It's just you walking in a body. There is no after life for you. What happens to you is that you'll become a petrified husk. Unable to move, speak, eat. Like a tree. Like bark. Conscious but not alive.

It horrified you. Loki told you this. Loki said that Poseidon doomed you. Since you were born as a human and not a goddess. You'd surely die a human. Old. Sickness maybe.

So what did Hades and Poseidon do to you?
They incarcerated your soul.
You can't die. You do have a stronger immune system.
You'll age very, very, very, slowly.

"It was a wicked truth." Apollo looked up to the sky wearing sunglasses as you looked up to him from a cardboard box. "Everyone wants a happy ending. Trying to teach an old dog new tricks. Laughable."

"Why are you wearing shades? It's raining." You glimpsed from above the box to see the grey sky's.
"AAA! You see. That's where you are stuck on. The rain. The clouds, nothing to do right now. Except."

Apollo turned to look at you shimmering in light it was almost breath taken. The rain wasn't touching him. As if he were protected by this radiant light that was not visible before.

"You settled with the rain. I didn't." Apollo leans against a telephone pole taking out a wallet with pictures. "Normally, what one has." He took out a piece of paper before tossing it on a puddle of water in front of you. "Gets lost, taken, stolen, misplaced. Just like ourselves." 

"That's, my father's birthday..." You looked up to him as he tossed you pictures. It took you a while to realize what laid before you were photos of you an your father.

"Stop it!" You get out of the box to pick them up shaking them from the rain.

Apollo walked over to your cardboard box stomping it with his leg. "Their all wet! Why?" You shouted realizing what he was doing.

Holding the pictures close you shoved them beneath your clothes trying to keep them dry. Grabbing his shirt you pulled him down to your height as you punched him in the jaw.

"I'm so tired of you assholes! You pieces of shit have done nothing but cause misfortune on us! Keeping us as pets! Romanticizing stupid things would never happen! Whatever clever stupid shit you are thinking about I'm threw with it!" You shouted struggling with him as you pushed him to the wall racking his balls.

Apollo coughed out as you grabbed his hair smashing his forehead on your knee.
"I thought you Gods were always terrifying."

Thinking back of what Poseidon told you. Your father fought him. Bare handed with no weapons. Was this your father's rage being passed to you?

As Apollo laid on the ground you stomped on his private parts over and over his stomach and dick. Leaning on the wall you inhaled and exhaled watching him squirm.

As he crawled out from beneath you he stood back up. "You are ferocious! " He shouted out starring you down with anger but not hatred.

"Why would a God come all this way to taunt me and get his ass kicked?" You leaned back on the wall sopping wet kicking the flat cardboard to the side. Relaxing your arms on your knees covering your face.
Apollo fixed his posture, sliding his hir back it's as if nothing had happened to him. Still standing with such beauty, grace, and light.

Looking away from him made you sick on how they can easily spark a human's intentions. "For a while. Did you care about the rain?" Apollo's expression was tender his eyes were like glowing halos.

Looking at your hands there were gauntlets on your arms. "You used yourself as an example? Why? What? Who are you?" You stood up watching the gauntlets disappear from your arms and appear onto his.

"I am Apollo. These." He showed you gauntlets on his arms. "Are mine."

Apollo made you forget the rain.

"Y/n." Poseidon touched his bottom lip seeing a dash of blood from your punch. Even now the daughter of the captain he killed. Stands before him arms up and ready. A look so savage it brought a nerve of unexplainable feelings.

To be attacked by you. Never did it cross his mind. Poseidon never saw you as a threat. He never really knew you to begin with.