chap 24 Green Fire

"Bunch of drama.

Someone poisoned y/n!"

Loki yanked at a piece of string cheese from Hercules. "Are you a Savage?"

Loki chucked remembering where Hercules comes from. "My bad. Of course you are. There's no existence of toilet paper in your lands."

Stripping string from the cheese he handed those strings to himself. "Work pays. Using your brain on the other hand."

Hercules watched silently as Loki ate all the strings piece by piece. Mocking the bastard son of Zeus. Hercules' existence is enough to keep Hera awake.

He is to be a representative of the Gods when Ragnarok begins. Hercules will fight on the side of the Gods not humanity. Righteousness, loyalty, fearlessness, whatever you may say. The ego is stronger than anything else. To think of himself to know what good judgment is.

Joke.

Loki knows it. "How does it feel to go against the entire race in which you came from? Don't get me wrong, I could care less what you are exactly. Just knowing you were and are to still be at least human. Hmm?"

Hercules smiles widely. "I was chosen to be the representation of the Gods. I do not agree with the plans against humanity. But I truly believe humans will to survive-"

"Yes, yes I know. Humans are like roaches. Think you get rid of all them just to find them in the attics or basements."

Loki was already bored while reading a news article from 1944.

"Do you think she'll be alright?" Hercules asked Loki.

Looking over the article to toss it aside he crossed his leg over the other leaning back arms behind his head.

"I believe she's dying as we speak."

Hercules looked up at Loki who seemed to be gazing off to the distance.

"I know I wouldn't be thinking about the end of the world if I was already dying."

Hercules admitted looking down pondering on what to do.

"She'll be the last human being."

Loki sighed, getting up to change forms.

"Don't be so sad." She flirted with Hercules causing him to turn red as his hair.

"Get off me!" Hercules stumbled back shocked seeing female Loki. Running off as Loki hummed disappearing behind a wall.

-------

-------

"Poor thing." Loki leaned in on your bed watching your struggle to breathe.

"So weak to move. So weak to even make a peep." She tapped your nose, smiling widely.

"It just wouldn't be fun if everyone suddenly lost their new little toy now would it." Sitting by the side of your bed she looked around your room. "So many nice things for you. So many things."