chap 36 Success

Poseidon sat down leaning his shoulders onto his knees. "Take my skin. If you are needing skin to graph onto her. Take mine. It should be enough to help her."

Nikola looked at Poseidon not shocked or amazed. "That would help. But her insides will be damaged. It would take years for her to recover. And even then I do not know the extent of her injuries. With a body having no soul. I would have to do further research to determine the time it would take for her to regenerate. The liver is able to heal even if its other half is missing. Again this is dependent on how heavy the damages are."

Poseidon cracked his neck not liking the news. But he was being level headed trying to keep his emotion checked away. "Is she bleeding internally?" He asked Nikola.
"Yes. She cannot eat or drink. At this point our only fear is necrosis."

Poseidon shook his head standing up. "Don't let her suffer this way. We won't let it get that bad. I haven't - " he stopped himself remembering your smile. "I want Beelzebub." He whispered tightening his hands into fists.

"You called?" His boots echoed down the hall as he walked up to the door. "I have already started on creating her new organs. And if not minded. I'd like to implant some of mine into hers." He smiled at Poseidon. "I have the right blood type for her."

Poseidon looked away in disgust. At this time it would be pleasant to hack his head off. But with how little progress from Nikola and Hera. With the fear of necrosis starting.

Poseidon had to bite back on his pride. "Do what you can." He never turned to see Beelzebub who had a devilish smile. Surgeons started making their way into the room with masks and carts of organs in jars. "I'll be out soon." He had a sister tone as he walked in with a different outfit. He himself was dressed as a surgeon.

"I wouldn't trust him." Nikola said behind the door. "But what choice do we have?x Poseidon turned to look at Nikola. "He's associated with Hades. But he won't harm her." Poseidon knew that much.

15 hours later the surgery was a success. The damaged organs had been changed out and your burned skin has been graphed. Beelzebub managed to grow your skin In a tube. And like a roll of toilet paper he was able to roll out whatever layer he needed.
The blood transfusion was of course his blood to yours.

While he was doing surgery on you he was also donating you blood. On foot he delt with fatigue, light headed, nausea, etc. Knowing how important this was. He knew he couldn't stop.

Fat, muscle, tissue etc. He even constructed a new nerve system for you. "Last but not least." He thumped your heart a couple times until it started beating. "We have what we wanted." Beelzebub removed his mask.

Leaving the room he cleaned his hands in a white towel before looking at Brunhilda, Poseidon, Hera, Buddha and everyone that showed up to care enough. "it was a success." He said seeing how their faces turned to relief.

Poseidon marched his way to him but rather than thanking him or acknowledging him. Poseidon ignored Beelzebub and headed straight into the room. Beelzebub smiled keeping his gaze down.