Chap 8 Fiesty 🍋 LEMON

There was this anxious feeling in his chest again that something wasn't right. You felt it as well.

Poseidon wants you. To feel the warmth of your hands on his face. Sweet rose kisses from your lips. Even if you no longer feel the same for him, there's really nothing you can do about it.

"Y/n," the tips of his fingers caressed your jawline trailing down behind your neck. Jerking your head to the side keeping his face away from yours. He forced you to be still firmly holding the back of your neck as his lips hovered overe yours. "That's enough y/n."

Softly sliding his lips against yours a moan escaped from you feeling yourself melt beneath him, your hands felt so refreshing against his chest. He couldn't fight it anymore.

Opening your eyes to meet his neon blue eyes piercing into yours. His hands were soft and gentle when exploring your body. "I can't change." He whispered heavily under his breath, tearing your dress apart before pulling back to see your body.

"Poseidon, what are you?"
You said blushing red covering yourself looking away. He was lean, muscled toned to perfection. He wanted you to take a look at him.

Breathing heavily he was filled with lust while feeling your waist in his hands making you squirm. "What's wrong?"

Believing you were squirming away from his touch seemed to anger him. Trailing his palms and fingers pushing your hands to the side to feel the softness of your breasts. There was no mercy in how he squeezed them while moving has finger up to pinch the tips of your nipples.

His lips pecked at your lips before savagely shoving his tongue in.
"You will let me see you." He whispered between kisses.

Holding onto his shoulders you tried to push him back but his hand gripped your cheeks squeezing them. His body was pure muscle; it was like pushing a boulder there was no fighting him. Exploring your mouth with his tongue, your cheeks flushed from being kissed like this it was so hard to breathe.

"My y/n," he pulled back, breathing heavily. He couldn't focus his lustful mind. There was so much he wanted to do to you. Nibbling your fingertips whenever you tried to push his face away. Biting softly on your hips and breasts. You did try to roll over but he was more like an aggressive bear.

Posideon seemed to enjoy your little squirming game of getting away from him. Just seeing that sweet little face of yours blush red from his touch.

"I enjoy our games y/n." His hands pinned yours above your head forcing you to lay still beneath him.

Thrusting his cock between your pussy making his shaft rub against your clit.
Looking down you could see between you both his shaft sliding up between the crack of your pussy. Shutting your eyes to focus on how it just felt so good.

A part of you seemed to want to know how it must feel to have him slide inside. Slowly making his way thrusting inch by inch through your muscles walls feeling how they opened and closed for him.

Releasing one of your hands he took your entire breast into his palm pinching and tease your nipple tip.

The welcoming warm sensation of just thrusting himself inch by inch. He wasn't even fully in and it was enough to make him mad. Juices would squeeze out from his shaft pushing in he had to  hold himself back from moving any further.

Posideon wants to ram himself inside you but you aren't like that. This sweet y/n is now and forever Posideons. "I want to hear you moan my name." He said softly.

Pulling away his hands closed onto your hips pulling your lower half upwards. With your legs spread apart you being held upside-down he gently rested your back onto the bed.

What are you doing?" You asked looking up seeing his arms wrapped around your waist with his  head in between your thighs.

Feeling something wet and strong pushing inside your pussy hole made you shutter. His tongue thrusted inside a hot wet puddle of your juices licking up he flattened his tongue up against your clit. "Posidan!" You screamed reaching up but he was too far for you to reach his hair.

Instead he entangled his fingers with yours holding onto your hand as he continued to suck and lick your juices. Exploring every corner and fold you were like his dripping ice cream.

Keeping his eyes locked into yours raising his head up sliding his tongue up across your pussy causing your juices to fly out.

"Deeply wet.."