Chap 31 Fish d!ck

Escaping the ocean wasn't something many dream of. Successfully escaping Poseidon you were once again back in society. Eating chips, burgers, salads, cookies, muffins, all the wonders of the world had returned.

Though having a job wasn't the best part. Working Monday through Saturday

"Yeppy..."

You said tiredly in bed scrolling through Netflix. "Anything please." You say to the tv.

A message from your phone sets you at foot rushing through the hall to get it from the charging bank.

"Join us at the beach for a celebration!"

You also made friends while being back on land. One of them is a real flirt.

"See you soon!!"

It wasn't long until you made it to the beach in your little box wagon. It's not the best but it works.

The beach was crowded with people having drinks, snacks, playing volleyball. Mingling around from group to group. It felt like things couldn't go bad. The music was blasting as you were squirted by a water gun by boys running around.

It was fun! To be with people!

"Come!" One of the girls smiled handing you a water filled balloon.

"Whose that?" One of the girls asked lowering her shades as you turned around to feel your smile fade away. The volleyball felt so heavy it slipped through your fingers.

Exiting the ocean chiseling body, sculpted muscles from every inch, dripping dots of salted sea water. Blue eyes. Eyes so blue they glowed beneath the sun's given grace. Hair pure and thick smooth of gold with no flaws of his locks. A face that could be so misleading that no one would understand. Just how self cented this being exiting the ocean was.

"I-i need to go." Looking around you felt the world cornering you. It had to be quickly, to leave this beach ASAP!

Grabbing all your things the model of a man that stood on the beach had targeted you already.

The shakes in your body wouldn't stop. Dancing the keys in your hand before jamming it into the engine you locked the door just in time.

Poseidon had pulled the handle right when you locked it. Frozen in the driver's seat meeting his gleaming blue eyes. Reaching to the other side of the door he pulled the handle as you quickly managed to lock all 4 doors.

Cocking his head to the side. A curved smile formed his face as he pulled the car handle ready to tare the door out.

Smashing the reverse peddle you were lucky no one was behind you. Accelerating the tires screeched leaving burned marks. Poseidon watched the car tail off at high speed as he tossed the handle of he car aside.

You ran away from him. Everyone, everything else. You, you ran away from him. Drove away from him. Escaped from him.

2 years!

When you asked him what A Gods time was like compared to a humans. Having you gone for two years has not been easy. Being gone for 2 years in his life as a God. Madness.

Just as humans. Depression, anger, happiness. Gods can be cursed with those emotions. With their solitaired thoughts.

The muscles in his jaw clenched as he looked around the parking lot.

----

Making it home you started packing up getting ready to leave the state. The country! Whatever!

Looking over at the news on the tv you wee at shock to hear the beach you just left was submerged by a tsunami.

"You would! You selfish asshole!! What did they do to you!! Stupid FISH DICK!!" You held your phone screaming throwing it at the wall. Your friends were there. Your new life was supposed to start again.

This God took it away from you. All because he thinks anything that is his belongs to him. It has always confused you. One minute you are not an object the next minute you are. It's not fair how Bipolar the God is!