Chap 27- Beelzebub

As promised you were once again well and cheerful. Alone in Poseidon's garden pieces of his statue remained scattered everywhere. 

A clear white dress was given to you as a gift by Hera. It's better than something modern. 

Greek style seemed.to suit you. Especially since you weren't as skinny as most. It was nice to know Greek women had some curves. Your sister was always cautious about her looks. She didn't get the traits you did. 

(The rolling stones - Paint it black)

In a way, she thought women with big breasts are disgusting. To you that was fine. She was your sister no matter how much it hurt to love something that hated you.  

All the clothes she's ever wanted to wear didn't suit her. The both of you envied each other. Loved each other above anything else… 

This is still unknown to you. She was your step sister. She's no longer with you. Or with anyone. That wasn't Poseidon's fault. 

 There's mean people out there. They exist. They aren't monsters. They are people. Taunt, laugh, bully, judge, crisis. 

Being exposed to society was too much for her to handle… Deep down inside you always thought she was stronger than you. That it would be you who'd fold not her… 

Lost in thought you tried to swallow that painful ball in your throat. Trying to not shed tears as you reached out to touch a piece of the shattered statue. Wondering what could have caused him to do this. 

"Seems that doctor saved you from the brink of death." A strange voice caught your attention. Combat boots for a man dressed to look like a priest. His hand was held across his chest as if feeling the beat of his heart. Jet black hair loose and short cut. 

Slowly opening his eyes it's as if time had stopped. Every detail was caught by you. 

When his burgaden eyes gazed into yours that same shocking feeling coursed through him. With a tint of glow they were vivid in the color of red. 

With two red buttons resembling that of flies eyes.Pitch dark hair with a gloomy look on his face that disappeared with a caring tender smile. 

"Who are you? Don't come any close

"Who are you? Don't come any close. Understand that I am an important person so I'd think twice about doing anything to me."

You literally just almost died from some unknown sickness.

Had some fucked illusions because of your fever, well that's what Nikola told you. You'd beg to differ some of those dreams felt really fucking real! 

So no offense but the last thing you needed is a handsome vampire priest trying to drink your blood. JESUS. Everywhere you go shit wants to kill you. It's no longer Poseidon now it's now the fucking universe!!