Chap 10 Final Lemon

Thrusting forward to pull you in, his throbbing cock slid up and down your abdomen. Grabbing onto the bed's rail frame to get a better look at you underneath him. Turning your head you shivered to feel the warmth of its skin at your entrance.

Not only did he grow in height but everything else either got wider or longer. "There's really no need for you to be this big." You said lighthearted.

Reaching down his hand was tender to caress your cheek before aggressively squeezing your cheeks together.
A wicked glare formed his once timed eyes all you could do was watch wide open while holding onto his wrists. Leaning in he loosened his grip on your mouth to form enough an O.

A hum of humor escaped him seeing your sweet expression reminded him of a goldfish.
Leaning in closer you felt something wet and hard force itself between your o lips.

His tongue felt much longer and wider when it shot into your mouth.
W- w e i r d-

You had a hard time even thinking that while feeling his hand gripping your cheeks together. Forcing your mouth to be puckered up into o for his tongue to explore.

A strong tongue like his exploring and dominating your mouth awoke different sensations that made your mind blank. Feeling it travel down your throat sliding up and down. It surprisingly didn't feel like you were suffocating, it was shockingly and erotically pleasing.

His tongue wasn't the only thing probing and digging inside you, his shaft was already inching into your entrance. Gripping his shoulders tightly embracing yourself for pain.

But he didn't thrust in; he kept his promises of being sweet. Letting your juices lubricate his way inside you and every inch of him going in deeper was driving you crazy. Feeling him throbbing inside you and it was just his tip.

All you could do was be his sweet little victim and accept whatever pleasures he brings to you. Even if it might get weird he doesn't want to harm you.

The way he was so passionate burned you from every corner. Reaching corners that made your mind into mud. He wasn't in a hurry; he was wanting to show off his skills to you. Especially you. The things he's wanting to do to you. Billions of years worth of experience all to be for you his sweet y/n.

There's nothing you can do about it. He knows you'll be hesitant, perhaps even be bothered but sooner or later you'll have to accept your new way of life. No one can take his y/n, you are at his mercy.

Once he felt your hands take hold of him he stopped in confusion but once he felt your warm mouth accept him. His arms shook from the mere pleasure of feeling the inside of you burning and pulsating around his shaft.

Carefully shifting your legs to cross behind his waist made his blue eyes glow in shock.
Your eyes looked up to meet him for a second before looking back down. "There's just no reason for it to be that big."

Poseidon was struck in shock to have your legs wrap around him to lead him inside you. You had such a sweet little mouth to play your innocent words.

Closing his arms behind your back he pulled your waist toward him sliding half of himself inside. That look of pleasure and pain made him stop at his half point. Posideon didn't move for some time enjoying your walls closing around him squeezing him.

"What if you tear me up, my tyrant of the seas?" You whimpered out softly biting the side of your finger seeing how much control you actually had over your Poseidon. This was no longer the timed angelic form he once had. He was bigger, stronger, wider, and wilder. This was your beast of the seas just for you. You grabbed a pillow from behind as your shield only to have him glare.

A mischievous smile formed his face seeing this small sweet you toying with him. Something about your little act made him throb inside you, making you gasp in surprise from feeling him.

Aggressively tearing the pillow from your hands he looked behind you and began to slap all the pillows off the bed. Closing his arms around you, caging you beneath him a wave of pleasuring heat and pain spun your world around. There was no more waiting or patients, you were a teasing wet mess that he couldn't stand.
"Dare you toy with me y/n?" He groaned in pleasure against your ear, nipping your earlobe.

Wrapping your arms and legs around him, feeling him bounce your body with every thrust. Sitting up he held you against his waist gently holding the back of your neck to see your face twisted in pleasure. Squeezing your shoulder firmly, his arm pulled your body closer to him. "Poseidon" you whimpered

Hearing you say his name brought him to the edge of his limit without warning he held you close, ramming himself inside you. Pulling out till his shaft was at your entrance then ramming inside making his balls slap against your ass cheeks.
You were weightless in his arms the only way you supported yourself was holding onto his shoulders. "Y/n I'm coming.." He whispered to you as he picked up the pace his rhythm was never lost..

Resting you on your back his hands entangles with yours lifting them over you.. patiently kissing your sweet lips he felt your climax. Not long until he forced himself out of you spraying your stomach, breasts and entire lower half.

Panting tiredly your body collapsed like a stone. Poseidon, showered you, dried you, dressed you in one of his royal blue shirts.
After all that you were sound asleep in his arms with him softly caressing your head softly kissing your forehead.