chap 35 Boot

From start to finish Poseidon had enough.
When his eyes looked at you seeing how Loki had managed to appear behind you.

When you realized what had happened it was too late. Hades stopped you from punching Loki. His grip held onto your wrist as Loki plunged a dagger behind your back.

Hades held his hand up with a smile of death you watched a staff form from his fist. It shot down into your chest. The spear head lodged into the marble of the floor cracking it.

"NOOO!" Hera shouted rushing only to be smacked back by Zeus. "Enough of this." His finger pointing to the sky causing a crack of thunder before the ray of lightning struck down on the poll.

"Ragnarok. Is you, child." Zeus said walking up to your steaming burned body. "You are the coming of the end. It was a blind eye of mine that kept me from seeing this. That blind eye was my very brother, Poseidon."

"What's wrong? You seem confused." Loki leaned against your body looking into your eye. It was the only thing that was clear. Your body was dark as charcoal.

"Loki and Hades helped me understand what was happening. You thought they were on your side. Your plans were too confusing for me. Did you truly believe in killing us all? This betrayal must be new."

They were mocking your body. Knowing the fatal injuries you sustained there was no way for you to talk. Everything hurt. Everything was burning. An agony unbelievable. The eyelids were burned away. Hair burned. Skin burned. There was no way to even shed a tear.

"She's my wife." Poseidon slammed his Trident as hard as he could against Buddha sending him flying back with a water jet blast. Holding the trident with both hands his eyes flew as the pipes began to expand. The metal pipes of the city could be hurt crashing out from beneath the grounds.

Water had bursted out from any facilities pipes. All the water being drained away and moved to Apolloa estate.

"What's that noise" Loki asked as a water blasted from beneath his feet. The water limb shook his body inside before tossing him against a wall. Another water limb bursted from in between Hades and Zeus.

"Let us not fight dead brother." Hades insisted landing in front of Poseidon.

Poseidon's eyes were radiant blue vivid in hatred. Once Hades had rested his hand on Poseidons shoulder it was cut off. The weight of his wrist slipped away from the rest of the hand on Poseidons shoulder.

Hades looked at the stump on wrist. His hand was still on Poseidons shoulder.

"Do it!" Hera shouted pulling the spear out of your chest. "Do it Poseidon!" She reached up to the sky as a light illuminated your body and hers lifting the both of you up and away from the Estate.

Once he knew Hera had taken you some place safe his gaze turned to Apollo and the rest of the Gods in the Estate. "Don't do it!" Apollo shouted as Poseidon used all the water he had collected from miles away to burst out of the ground. Submerging the Estate in seconds before it collapsed.

He flushed away Hades, Loki and any other God that got caught.

-------

"My y/n. Be strong. Be strong little one." Hera attempted to heal your injuries. "If not for your soul being trapped in the rose. You surely were to die. But death would be easier for you than this my dear girl." She wept wanting to caress you to hold you to hug you. Her arms and hands would reach out but she would pull away. Not knowing if he own touch was unbearable to you.

When Poseidon stood outside the doors he could hear your damaged lungs fighting for air. "Is she in pain?" He asked Brunhilda who stood leaned up against the wall.

"Tremendous. Every organ in her has been damaged by Zeus lightning strike. They knew they couldn't damage her from the outside. Hades knew that If could manage to use his own staff to pierce her from her chest. It would act as a conductor for electricity." Brunhilda listened to Hera screaming at her maids to get more bandages.

"She's bleeding again! Hurry!" She would toss the golden pans against the wall making the servants move quicker in fear.

"Where is he!" She shouted in her room for Zeus. "Where are you!" She was so upset. Her wrath had brought death to any plant. The fields on earth were beginning to whither and dry. The crops were beginning to age into a brown color. Heras anger from above was spreading to earth.

"Zeus bolt would have just damaged her from the outside. Which means she would still be able to fight." Nikola said from down the hall making his way towards Brunhilda and Poseidon.

"But with her body internally being fried. There was no quick recovery." Another voice spoke behind Nikola.

Poseidon looked over Nikola's shoulder to see the bug eye Beelzebub standing behind him. "Why are you here?" Poseidon asked disgustedly. "I've always been here. Just unannounced to you." Beelzebub smarted off to Poseidon.

It was unnerving to have learned from Hermes how Beelzebub would stalk you with his own little creations. A fly was something Hermes would notice. When Beelzebub dared to manifest himself in your chambers it was enough to make Poseidon murder him.

Beelzebub looked away as his challenging vibe changed to a more submissive stance. "I'm here to help." He finally stated. "I care for y/n. You are nothing more than a small boy wanting to have a play toy."

Poseidon said harshly. Cold. His intimidating stare and stance did not change. "Niko you may go in." Only when he spoke with Nikola.
Immediately he rushed inside.

"Who are you? Hurry! Hurry!" Hera would rush Nikola into aiding you. "The child. She's in so much pain. Stop it. We must stop it!" She smashed herbs into a potting bowl before lathering it on your skin. Nikola helped seal some of the skin wounds.
--------

3 hours later.
"It's her insides that I can't help with. We don't have enough healthy skin to graph onto her. Every cell in her body is damaged. It's not possible for her to be alive. How is she still alive?" Nikola asked Poseidon who was standing outside the room.

"Her soul is trapped in rose. Her body had no soul. She can not die. But she can suffer. She feels hunger, pain, sadness. She's is still herself. "

Nikola walked up to Poseidon.
"Why was she not happy to be immortal?" Nikola asked.
"Because after some time. After decades and decades have passed. Human bodies were not made to roam without a soul. If the human body remains it starts to petrify. The skin becomes hard like a trees bark."

Nikola pinched his chin listening. "In other words she was afraid that she would become a tree? Let me get this. You took her soul. Entrapped it In a rose to give her immortality. But after a certain amount of time she would become a tree?"

Poseidon glared at Nikola not liking his tone.