Chap 15 el limón

Wrapping his arms around your body his thrust was raw, precise with each stroke hitting all of your tender spots. Feeling your breasts bouncing beneath his chest, the sweet delicate feeling of your nipples pressing against him caused another jolt.

A devilish smile forming his mouth seeing how you could hardly keep your mouth closed. Hearing a husky laugh with the feeling of his chest vibrating made your entire scream for release.

His breathing started to pick up with yours, the frame of the bed squeaking from the raw power of his thrusts. No matter how soaking wet you were it's as if it wasn't enough for his thickness. The temptations of exploring your body lavishing it with his electric touch.

Making it so hard to breathe hard keeps your eyes open. Shutting your legs around his waist, feeling your body bouncing up and down awoke, his primal hunger. Gripping the beam above the headboard of the bed to control the weight of his body.

Now you were feeling what he was. Now you understand his hunger for you and this need for you.
Posideon admired you...
In his own little way he loves you, admires you.

Hearing something bend and snap your head rested back to see the metal beam broken in half. Not only that but the metal bed frame was also starting to lean to the side.
"Be more gentle." Sweet whispering words escaped your lips making him even harder.

Slowing down enough for his arms to lift your body up against him.
Sitting up with you cradled against him keeping himself embedded deeply inside you. Throbbing impatiently for release. "Am I hurting you?" His hand softly glides from your shoulders, neck resting your cheek in his palm. Examining your skin to see if he had caused you harm. Upset that he may have hurt you after promising not to.

"We broke the bed." The soft giggle of your voice made him examine the situation.