Chap 30 - Loop

Nipping at your neck the soft feeling of his rough hands gliding between your thighs. Erratic, electrifying, so many sensations that bring a feeling of harmony.

"What other love or admiration could someone else give you?" Poseidon arms wrapped around your frame. Beneath him you were small and petite. Fragile and weak.

"Nothing more I want right now." His lips pecked at yours catching your heavy breathing. "Than to kill him." Raising you up in his arms he held your body close while sitting up straight.

Wrapping your arms around his neck for support feeling him inch by inch pushing your warm walls apart. "Poisdeon!" You shouted out his name with a crack in your voice.

Hermes enter the room hearing your screams. "She is mine!" Grabbing his trident that was against the bed post, Poisdeon tossed it to Hermes. Just grazing the first layer of skin on his cheek, not enough to cause blood.

"Don't look at him." Poseidon's thrusts were rough but passionate. Resting you back his hands held your waist up against his. No one should even be in your sight. No one else but Poisdeon. Hermes knew Poisdeon wouldn't kill him. Still, it did frighten Hermes. The trident was thrown precisely as to not cause Hermes a fatal injury.

Hermes closed his eyes leaving the room to stand outside. "Must be troublesome. For you to know Y/n is not praying for your name tonight." Smiling in the most sadistic way to be imagined at a fly that was on a wall.

"How pitiful for a creature like you to even think such things. Continue to pray that my lady of he seas is to ever notice you. You must be wondering. Did I tell Poseidon? Well. That is for you to know now, Beelzebub."

With that Hermes left the fly on the wall to be.

It is true. Beelzebub has no idea if Hermes actually told Poseidon.
You weren't sick or poisoned you were being possessed.. Nikola found out Beelzebub was trying to possess you.
Not only that but Beelzebub has been showing up in Poseidons kingdom and the gardens uninvited. He's an unwanted guest. Not welcomed.

Stalking you with his insect like spy's. Stalking you in the gardens. Even trying to bump into you occasionally in the halls of the gods.

Hermes has noticed everything. It's been difficult for him to play his cards right. He knows what a danger it would be to tell Poisdeon of Beelzebubs presence. Especially if it has to do with you.

There is no shame for Beelzebub. No shame in having his flys watching Poseidon and you every night.

"He doesn't know what he's doing." Hermes stopped turning around to see Beelzebub Infront of you door.

His eyes were looking at the handles but his body was facing Hermes.
"Hmm?" Hermes was now intrigued. "How bold of you to appear."

"She's not happy with him." His hands sliding on the door as he leaned in closing his eye to hear you. "So badly you want to hear her say your name."
Hermes teased him.

"She's always prayed for me. She just didn't know it. When all of the Gods have failed to follow what they want. That's when I want it. She's so beautiful, fair to be with me. Fair to be with who I want. What do I want with her? What would i do with her?"

Hermes watched as Beelzebub seemed to be rivaling in his own hunger for what he would never have. It was plane to see the anguishing lust for you. To know you were there with him. With Poisdeon.

Hearing you say Poseidons name and not his. "She doesn't love him.. she doesn't want him... She doesn't need him. Stockholm syndrome."  He whispered denying that you were even enjoying it. Enjoying what Poseidon was doing to you..

No. For Beelzebub, it wasn't you. It wasn't you. It was Poisdeon. The denial of you rejecting him. It was all because of Poseidon. Beelzebub believed that you were not enjoying it.

"It's me she wants to be with."

"Why did you bring her a rose?" Hermes finally asked the question that started all of this.

"It's of some value to us. You wouldn't understand." Beelzebub smirked at Hermes finally leaning away from the door. "What kind?" Hermes put his hands behind his back.

"What exactly did you tell Poisdeon?" Beelzebub walkee forward pointing to your room.

"Just what I needed to tell him." Hermes shrugged still smiling keeping his cool.

"You would put y/n in danger?"
Hermes closed his eyes to prevent Beelzebub from reading him.

"The danger is you." Opening his eyes Beelzebub was gone..

------------

------------

Laying on your stomach with Poseidon arms wrapped around your body it was so hot and sweaty yet the room was still fresh and smelled like lavender.

"Are you feeling good baby?" His lips nipped your ear lobe as his hands closed on yours. Stretching your arms out Infront of you. "Poisdeon.." you whispered out his name while his thrusts had slowed down. More gentle. More sweet.

"I'll kill that basterd." Turning you to face him he never slipped out of you. "You." Wrapping your thighs around his waist to keep in locked in place. "You won't go anywhere." His member was harder than before feeling how soft you were with your touch.

Kissing the palm of your hand his blue eyes gazed into your. Grabbing a hand full of your hair he pulled you in sliding his tongue into your mouth. Blushing red to feel his finger playing with your breast.

"I can't get enough of what's mine. I don't want to be away from you. I want you all the time. I can't let you get away from mez my y/n." It is hard for him to explain. Yes he's sexually hungry for you. The fact he can just think of you or even remember the faint smell of your perfume. It all drives him wild.
It's so much more. The fact that he actually enjoys his time with you.

Feeling of his rough hands squeezing the soft squishy skin on you sides always made you jump from the sensation. It was ticklish. Knowing this, knowing just how you were squirming underneath him. Just by his touch. It was enough to drive him over the edge. Poisdeon made you feel like a model. Made you feel more than Aphrodite herself.

"Tell me my y/n! Tell me your mine!" His thrusts were starting to become rougher.

"Don't be stupid. You wouldn't want to be anywhere else or with anyone else other than me. Say it y/n! Say it!"

--- lemon next chapter spicy