Chap 9 Thirst 🍋 lemon

Feeling his long strong fingers sliding across your entrance it felt like a tease. For Poseidon loving you is his art.
Feeling and seeing every inch of you with the most delicate touch teasing you into wanting him.
Parting his fingers to spread the delicate skin that hid your entrance.

"So sweet."

He whispered in a husky voice making you shiver in his arms. Taking his time to massage your sweet spots, changing his motions. His middle and index finger split apart your folds revealing to him your rose.

Poseidon's silence caused you to blush in embarrassment as you reached up to cover yourself. "My y/n." He moved your hand away so he could play with your delicate rose. "Don't disturb me."

Having a god hold you like this to do as he pleases it was almost humiliating. It should be. Just knowing who, how and what he is you couldn't help but to question, if you make him feel the same way.

Poseidon pulled you up a bit more to peck soft kisses between your thighs.

"Y/n, I make you this wet? Do you get this excited for me y/n, or is there someone else?" Poseidon asked, sliding his fingers lower and lower, spreading your folds.
"What, no!" You responded hesitantly.

"That's my good girl.." Seeing how you were just a little tease in his eyes. Sliding the tips of his tongue in between your sore muscles relieved some of that tension he caused before. That sore feeling in the center that wanted to know how it felt to have him. Watching his long pail fingers spread your lips apart as the tip of his middle finger gently circled outside your entrance.

Looking down to see just how your hand hung onto his while biting your other hand's index finger.

"Y/n, so cute."
Covering your face hearing him talk about how sweet, cute, wet, and excited you were for him. His fingers aggressively split your lips apart so that the tip of his tongue could slowly slide around your O's entrance.

Biting your middle finger to keep yourself silent he was taking his sweet time in exploring the curves around your inner lip that led to your clitoris.

Until you were swollen from his teasing licks, his lips closed on your clit sucking and lashing the front of his tongue. Reaching out to grab a white pillow you covered your own face feeling half your body being lifted up. Your breasts bounced up and down from any sudden movements.

You were so wet you couldn't feel his finger slide inside you until he reached a certain point. Bringing his finger out he jabbed it back inside causing some juices to squirt out. His eyes opened looking down and seeing your soft gentle breasts hanging upside down. Removing his finger from inside you to annoyingly toss away the pillow you were using.

Reaching down, squeezing your cheeks together, his eyes glew in hunger for his y/n. Posideon was annoyed, maybe even upset with you using a pillow to muffle your pleasuring cry's.

Shaking his head side to side you felt his tongue shooting in and out lashing side to side inside you. Aggressively pushing in a circle motion causing your thighs to shake over his shoulders.

Slurping and sucking out your juices while forcing his finger into your mouth. His hand was big enough to just cover your jawline forcing your cheeks together to make an o.

Feeling his finger play around your mouth it pinned down your tongue rubbing certain places that brought sensations you've never imagined.

Roughly forcing his finger in and out of your mouth while rubbing your tongue and sliding down the curve of your throat.

What, what is he doing with my mouth?

You thought completely surprised by just how the pleasures he brings are unimaginable. To even think that your tongue could feel such things. That you would have no control over your body shaking and exciting over him.

Pulling back a trail of your juices covered his lower jaw and mouth.
"I'm sorry." You apologized feeling so embarrassed of your body..

Lowering your body he wiped his mouth looking down at you hungrily. Seeing your sweet red cheeks with swollen breasts. There was no denying it, no denying how you felt for the god of the seas.

"Poseidon?" You asked to see his muscles expanding making you feel more like a mouse beneath a lion. "How do you get this huge?"

Posideon groaned smiling down at you thrusting his waist forward. Feeling something sliding on your abdomen you looked down to see him hard and throbbing. The more it grew in width the more it leaked his juices. Posideon purposely did this so you could get an outside measure with him rested on your abdomen.

Shaking your head side to side already using his solid shoulders to push yourself away.

"I'll be gentle." He said sweetly leaning in to peck kisses of assurance against your cheek. His arms caging you in back beneath him feeling his fresh, cool skin rub against yours. "Posideon," you whimpered nervously feeling his cock rubbing in at your entrance.

>>≥> To be continued